• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Warloria 2.0 Client 7.72 - [Active staff]

maybe u weren't but punio was;) like 6 people said that and when i was playing on my char he sd me underoof stupid move of him:S

Yeah, Punio most likely were botting.

And flipped out totally just because I'm top 10.

The new kid on the block, Satan. Currently ranked 7 in the top 10 old school pvpers league.

yes u can say that mex but when i'm playing on my private character and see someone shoot underoof i will relog and just ban him from the server that's simple and Beerboy just confirmed the ban because he saw it to and in my eyes he is a legit player ;)

kind regards

I dont care about ur opinion, ofc u can ban him if u see proof, but I NEED a proof to kick him if he is really aimbotting.

Just get banned for nothing congratulations nice staff

53701688 you are really retard someone tells you im botter and you banned me. Next time check while invisible

I dont play this noob server anymore, but my friend Andre which was vice leader of FoG thinks this server sucks. He hasn't played tibia for over 5 years and is owning people. But there is too many noobs here on the server he said which only fight underground :)
Since underground people only ue combo and wave spam.

Fuck you warloria, he was thinking about starting an old school ot with our old team and Mandus was thinking about it too (tibia legendz) but they saw how it sucks now and people sd 3 times in 10 minutes on 1v1 and cant even sd people.

I dont play this noob server anymore, but my friend Andre which was vice leader of FoG thinks this server sucks. He hasn't played tibia for over 5 years and is owning people. But there is too many noobs here on the server he said which only fight underground :)
Since underground people only ue combo and wave spam.

Fuck you warloria, he was thinking about starting an old school ot with our old team and Mandus was thinking about it too (tibia legendz) but they saw how it sucks now and people sd 3 times in 10 minutes on 1v1 and cant even sd people.

oh my gawd i feel soo sorry for u guyz, loljk.

maybe stop flaming this thread and just type serious messages in this thread? i didnt do anything wrong and btw nothxbye i got a cam of you that you shot underoof so;) how about that

and evull maybe your friend is noobish? i think so yes;) and why is the server noobish because there are players better then you? or still why is my server noobish i can't help that people are fighting underground!

kind regards

Back
Top Bottom