• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Warloria 7.72 RPG medrate real map server. ONLINE TONIGHT 22:00!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After creating acc or char this comes up, still works though

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DatabaseQueryException'
Message: Error #1264:Out of range value for column 'ip' at row 1
SQL query: INSERT INTO `nicaw_account_logs` (id, ip, account_id, date, action) VALUES(NULL, INET_ATON('217.210.245.11'), 1337123, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(NOW()), 'Created')
File: sql.php on line: 94
Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug.

Debug Backtrace:Disabled

I prefer simple website over crazy flaming skull take 2h to load website like Erik does lol

Where can i download client?

Sigh no support...

Last edited:
soul doesnt go up, 3 soul for one gfb
Edit: check explo shooted 6x and made 6 dmg each one.

20 ppl online nice ot nice ad

edit: no hint where to get client / ip changer or anything else (even tho i got it now)

I created an account on the website, it works, and i can login on the website, but it says "Please enter a valid account number and password" when i try it ingame.

Gail, add link to client and link to ur tibicam to the site! Also if soul is on there remove dat shiet

I'll try it out when I get home in 3h xd

Ugly ass website. No offense =P.

It's intentional, to make people do their website business fast and return to the game. Realsoft failed because everybody could stare at his awesome website for ages so they forgot to login.

16:55 Captain Seahorse: You are ot VIP. lol says this when you try to travel 1/2 the time.

22:56 Petros: First get rid of those blood stains! You are not going to ruin my vehicle!
Im in darashia trying to travel to venore, I got pz on mobs. Havent atked a player..

ehm now when I've dropped pz he says 22:58 Petros: You are ot VIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.