• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Warrion.net - 8.60 RL-Map with NEW VENORE - Balanced Vocations - Great WARS!

warrion

Reaction score
WARRION.NET OPENS 1st MARCH 2013, 17:00 CEST!!

IP: warrion.net
PORT: 7171
CLIENT: 8.60

Map: Real-map with NEW venore, evolution town, gengia, pyre & oken.

- Exp Stages: Yes
1 - 50 = 150x
51 - 90 = 100x
91 - 100 = 60x
101 - 120 = 40x
121 - 140 = 20x
141 - 160 = 10x
161 - 170 = 5x
171 - 180 = 3x
181 - ~~ = 2x

- Skill rates: 15x
- Magic rates: 7x
- loot rate: 3x

map.png

Newvenore.png

quest.png

JOIN NOW!!

Last edited:
It looks interesting! I like the combination of Evolution and Real map.

Good luck!

Lagg server, No start money, Me and my friend went to gengia dragons on level 25, Almost impossible to kill a dragon with 2 druis, (fix reg maybe?) .. But now our accounts is gone! :)

Wont even think about this ot again, bye.

Sorry but the server is not done yet & that you could log in was a big mistake from our part... We did not close the server probably so you entered under the test period. Alot of testing are going on to make it as comfortable as possible when the server goes on which is 1st march.

Now to your complaints and suggestions, I don't feel any lagg, got some friends that tried it out from all around europe and some from outside.
The spells is not done yet, we are testing through different spell packages.

Your accounts is not deleted. We did only delete your characters since no one (except the staff members) can log in. Sorry for that though.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Fix quicker reg, some start money, Almost impossible to hunt at the begining.. And maybe higer exp-rate on lower levels.. Just boring to take 8-80~

New picture added :)

- - - Updated - - -

17:04 New record: 100 players are logged in.

- - - Updated - - -

23:26 New record: 200 players are logged in.

Fun OTS! Nobody talks though and most people are un friendly... hope that changes.
Level 122 ek and lovin it!

Back