• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] We love Roogard 8.50

gurden

i need support for my server, good scripter!
Reaction score
~*Ip*~: loveroogardfish.no-ip.org
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.50
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Sweden
~*Website*~: http://loveroogardfish.no-ip.org/notes.php
~*Exp rate*~: 1000x with stages
~*Map*~: Roogard but customized
~*Runes*~: 30x BPS in shop for nice price
~*Loot rate*~: 2x
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. 3 kills gives you Red skull and 6 lends you to a ban.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 50x Skill and 50x Magic.
~* Got Anni and other cool quests like arena with like 50x Mobs attacking you 4 players.
-* Need a scripter or something working for me. Please add me on msn if intressted. [email protected]

Last edited:
You named the entire server "Roogard", loveROOGARDfish.no-ip ect, headline on webpage says "welcome too ROOGARD", info says "Map is ROOGARD but much bigger", and THIS IS NOT REAL MAP JUST ROOGARD.

Completely wrong spelled if you meant Rookgaard. Thus people might draw the conclusion you meant something else then Rookgaard and asks.

Also with "Wow /care" replys too questions. I say, and I bet everyone else also says so, f*ck your server no one will try it.

Obviously, since it's 0 players online.

Yes ofc i do never have players online!! And btw what a stiuped comment. People dont care about that.

People do care about people who can't spell worth a damn. If you can't spell worth a damn, or be bothered to, you probably can't run a good server.

Back