• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] World Of Lastwar ❂ Custom Client ❂ OTSERVLIST ADVERTISE: 4TH APRIL GMT+1

God Gabbe

Reaction score
DQxdx2I.png

www.worldoflastwar.com

Hello dear people of otland.

World Of Lastwar is a result after years of mapping, programming, scripting and are still under construction.
I was active last time back in 2005 and now i see this as a comeback. By a few other "wol-launching tries" i've learnt alot of how the otscene has changed lately.

We will have OTSERVLIST "coming soon" Advertisement.

Monsters: 4138
NPC's: 71
Client: Based on 7.72 (World Of Lastwar Client)
Protection level: 8 (might be highered by time)

Rates
Skill: 12
Loot: 3.0
Magic: 7

Exp-Stage:
We want players to have a fast and smooth introduction to the game therefor we have set the exp rate high in the beginning, with a slowly fade down to lower exp rates against level 160. Which is what we call "end game".

*From level 1 To level 8 x35
*From level 8 To level 30 x30
*From level 31 To level 50 x25
*From level 51 To level 70 x20
*From level 71 To level 99 x17
*From level 101 To level 110 x15
*From level 111 To level 160 x10
*Up to level 300 x2

World Map
For you who didn't know about this server
Four main cities, Sarmenien, Minas Tirith, Kabadu (underscity) and Jungina (jungle).
All four cities are connected to various different hunt locations as you can see on the map.
A few of them are newly created, like Land of wilderness, Spider's Web and Erdamor Hills.
map.png

Randomly picked dragon spot

I remember slaining my first dragon, that's why i created this typical dragon spot that was hard to reach but with some tricks you got there, genuinly by stacking parcels.
zljC-LR.png

Randomly picked training/fishing spot

Cozy training spot, surrounded by a fence, sheeps and nature.
3aAOwi.png

Randomly picked demon spot

Tricky demon spot, why use the teleport if you can use parcels, i'd rather stairhop.
BIDVqg.png

Client
Somehow a modified client, not too gordious but it somehow connects with the main theme.
yZe_quz.png

See you online!

Last edited:
I'm gonna give it a try, seems very interesting :)
Sure :) don't expect hundreds of players tho.. i'm not hosting it to gain loads of people.
Even if the server name says lastwar its more or less a RPG server, focused on a rpg-feeling.

You online?

I died 1 time, lost my plate legs and noble armor, then i got upset and got out, i came back, tried the lich quest, but died again and lost my sword and my armor :/ i'll enter tomorrow again, i bought the vps we were talking about

I died 1 time, lost my plate legs and noble armor, then i got upset and got out, i came back, tried the lich quest, but died again and lost my sword and my armor :/ i'll enter tomorrow again, i bought the vps we were talking about
Ok cool, i'm gonna play some as soon as i get time..

Hmm ok im a bit busy this evening but maybe later
yes man im logging in now! lets play

Im thinking about making start eq to something like chain armor and chain legs or will that be too easy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back