• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] World Of Lastwar ❂ Custom Client ❂ OTSERVLIST ADVERTISE: 4TH APRIL GMT+1

3 reset in 1 moth
Dude ive Done 1000 resets since i started this Ot 2005, but i get your point.
You learn something from every reset, not only how to create a perfect society.

Ye

Last edited by a moderator:
i going to play.. but stop rly with the resets.... because i going to buy premium..

Gabbe, decreass days of ban, 7 days are insane

And we can't check how many frags we have, /frags !frags dont work.

Last edited by a moderator:
man rly the pz time is so long..
and the reg mana and health to slow..

you need to change this the ppl say it..

Read latest news people :)
Man you think with 6 reg mana the ppl going to play like a low rate rpg server ? you doing something worng see 19 online cause is boring play a custom server with sooo low rates.. when the serv start have 50 online see now.. my friends say bahh to make runes like that i go medivia o classic o realots. haha

Man you think with 6 reg mana the ppl going to play like a low rate rpg server ? you doing something worng see 19 online cause is boring play a custom server with sooo low rates.. when the serv start have 50 online see now.. my friends say bahh to make runes like that i go medivia o classic o realots. haha
I get your point but do you really think it will be more balanced raising the mana reg? Not really it would just be more
Overpowered for sorcerers. No i don't think its a good idea.
Focus for now is to balance the vocations and that is to make pally, druid and knight stronger not sorcerer.

I get your point but do you really think it will be more balanced raising the mana reg? Not really it would just be more
Overpowered for sorcerers. No i don't think its a good idea.
Focus for now is to balance the vocations and that is to make pally, druid and knight stronger not sorcerer.
Ofc if u put more reg on mana, you need to do changes with palls knight druid etc.. but if you dont do changes rly the ppl get bored... i like your ot make changes to the ppl play more..

Empurius, you can already make runes with mana fluids and go profit.. I dont see why you need more mana reg.

However, great server =) Fun to not be aware of every spawn like on a real map, keep up the good work

Empurius, you can already make runes with mana fluids and go profit.. I dont see why you need more mana reg.

However, great server =) Fun to not be aware of every spawn like on a real map, keep up the good work
Ty, always nice to get some nice critics!
It's fun when some people say, "make more quests and hunt places" and then i look their quest status at profile page and i see they havn't done more than 4 of 50 quests.

Quest orc land demons it's bugged, no tp to come back and Sacredd gots ban with 5 frags, the system is bugged i think too

• Players online: 7 yeye nice to get some with nice critics?.. here you havee a good server without players!! you are in 2016 no ones want to battle like the old times in a custom map Be realistic!! but okey my critics dont say nothing to you its okey!! good lock

Back