• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] World Of Lastwar ❂ Custom Client ❂ OTSERVLIST ADVERTISE: 4TH APRIL GMT+1

Hey a question, why can I heal and shoot HMM's at the same time? 7.72 didnt have this feature and kinda ruin the oldschool feeling. The push delay is too slow, its obvious youve copied a 8.6 source and downgraded it. Could you fix these small problems?

Hey a question, why can I heal and shoot HMM's at the same time? 7.72 didnt have this feature and kinda ruin the oldschool feeling. The push delay is too slow, its obvious youve copied a 8.6 source and downgraded it. Could you fix these small problems?
What really ruins the oldschool feeling is to see how the few times you are able to find a pvp action, its against a botter...besides that hmms or pushing delays its kinda pathetic but i like you are giving a try :>
What have to be done? Dunno, new client? a hard custom client to be sure no bot works, also i think once its done will be hard to be cracked again as sadly this server isnt so crowded. So no bot"making kid will lose his time adjusting the bot to this client back again. SO, if this keeps being like this i wouldnt mind u re-convert the server to 7.92 or so, atleast everyone of us will have hotkeys...

What really ruins the oldschool feeling is to see how the few times you are able to find a pvp action, its against a botter...besides that hmms or pushing delays its kinda pathetic but i like you are giving a try :>
What have to be done? Dunno, new client? a hard custom client to be sure no bot works, also i think once its done will be hard to be cracked again as sadly this server isnt so crowded. So no bot"making kid will lose his time adjusting the bot to this client back again. SO, if this keeps being like this i wouldnt mind u re-convert the server to 7.92 or so, atleast everyone of us will have hotkeys...
interesting Points, i might configure this as soon as possible..
WoL client will ofcourse be the client and without bots. :)

still heeding to who not play on the ot :D

PD: exevo grav vita still don't work, druids can make the spell and it takes the mana but doesn't make the animation lol

still heeding to who not play on the ot :D

PD: exevo grav vita still don't work, druids can make the spell and it takes the mana but doesn't make the animation lol
This is now fixed.
I'm not really looking for more players, those who like WoL play and enjoy it as a RPG-PVP server with people that love RPG.
I will never reset it cuz it would ruin the rpg feeling.

Back