• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] World of Therran BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear you enjoy the server ;)

There is a way to change gold into platinum. Say the words "exeta platus" above level 13(?) and watch the magic.

If you need any help with the AAC don't hesitate to contact me.
Tho I am a little sad you guys removed me and the other Znote AAC contributors from the credits. :(

Login Fail
  • Your account is not activated. An email should have been sent to you when you registered. Please find it and click the activation link to activate your account.
Oh sh** would never expect I need to put normal email :D

It's beta.. If I were you I would change it:p people are so lazy :D and maybe you wont have many people playing just because they are so lazy to enter email :D

Hello :) Please give me client on another upload i downloaded from website and pops up when you try to install "The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program". I tried to download a few times and still the same :(

Hello :) Please give me client on another upload i downloaded from website and pops up when you try to install "The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program". I tried to download a few times and still the same :(
You can dowload the client throuh utorrent on the website. It usually works.

Why put effort in disable right click when it is easy as hell to bypass? I just disabled JavaScript, entered your frame IP and view source from there.

Anyhow, good luck with the OT :)

You should change exp rate in first page since it's raised to 5x from 3x.

so any estimate release date? Cause theres 0 player online on week end so its not like this beta does anything good.

so any estimate release date? Cause theres 0 player online on week end so its not like this beta does anything good.

The people playing on the beta are leaving feedback all the time to help us improve the server.
But I see your point. We don't have an official date yet for release.

Stamina sux on custom 'non-bot' servers. I hate i'm losing stamina cuz i'm exploring and killing stuff...

Stamina & soul points were introduced by cip to counter botters, not fair players....

but if u remove stamina there wont be a happy hour? =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back