• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] World of Therran - OTClient

Nemphis

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
For those of you who missed the old thread about this server, I'd like to inform you that World of Therran is online and have been for a couple of days.

World of Therran

Features:
* A massive, detailed custom map, with thought and planning put through it.
* A rich background story to the world. Read books, listen to NPCs, do some quests.
* Custom monsters, with custom sprites that drop custom items with custom effects. Pretty baller.
* A custom client that looks amazing and feels fresh.
* You can have 5 backpacks equipped. You unlock a new backpack slot every 25 levels, starting at level 25.
* A toolbelt that lets you equip your rope, shovel, pick, machete and fishing rod outside your inventory for more space.
* Dual ring slots. Equip 2 rings for both effects.
* A unique skill system.
* Transparency on water.
* The whole game has sounds!
* A lot of quests are designed with group-like play in mind. And some are designed for single-play. We try to reach out to as many players as possible.

Last edited:
For those of you who missed the old thread about this server, I'd like to inform you that World of Therron has changed developing team. Aside from launching the game without notice in launcher people found virus coinminer. I think that's the reason you might have missed the old thread since it was deleted.

Quote by Jolle from the discord server: "The client is installed in %appdata%. The files (updater) and (World of Therran) are infected according to certain pages on the internet. But they are not. I do not know why the pages show that way. The files are built in C# and I would not try to give you any virus"

Quote by Jolle from the discord server: "The client is installed in %appdata%. The files (updater) and (World of Therran) are infected according to certain pages on the internet. But they are not. I do not know why the pages show that way. The files are built in C# and I would not try to give you any virus"
Well, he rush started ot without any advertise, he lost my trust and i will never join this server when he is in team. Server is rly good but i cant afford to play it with virus, he tried it once and he will try it again.

Sad to hear that happened. Things like that only hurt the trust in the player/developer relationship.

He was ip banned from otland and have no way to defend himself. Tried making a few new accounts but never got approved.

Lmfao i wouldnt think jolle or any of them would try to harm anyone in any way otherwise they wouldve already done that in earlier betas lol, but the launch/advertisement was so bad and so random so idk what the hell is going on with therran atm but its kinda sad seeing a server like this go to waste.

Lmfao i wouldnt think jolle or any of them would try to harm anyone in any way otherwise they wouldve already done that in earlier betas lol, but the launch/advertisement was so bad and so random so idk what the hell is going on with therran atm but its kinda sad seeing a server like this go to waste.

"Go to waste". Thats the thing. All members of World of Therran is doing stuff IRL or simply not motivated enough to work on it or even have it online. Jolle realised that and went "yolo" and started it up so its actually online for once. Now or never. No more betas, no more resets. Its up now and its going to stay up.

He also know that the advertisement was bullshit but he doesnt care. The word will spread from the player base and that alone spreads the word out.

He also know that the advertisement was bullshit but he doesnt care. The word will spread from the player base and that alone spreads the word out.

fDmP1Is.png

9 Days and counting, looks like that plan was successful no?

Jolle's whole reasoning is so unprofessional, if i didn't know better id think someone was holding a gun to his head.
Only reason someone would act like he did.

Back