• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] X-ROX like the old kernkraft! 8.54

samiii

Reaction score

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
IP: X-ROX.HOPTO.ORG
Port: 7171
Client: 8.54 (if you dont have the client download it on tibiaclient.com)
Bot: I dont bann people for botting but i may kick them.
Protection Level: 200

Rates:
Experience:| Skill: 240x | Magic: 22x | Loot: 2x
The server are on experience stages wich means that you get more exp if you are a low lvl.
Exp stage starts at 2200x and ends at 1x.

Temple

<-Teleports Depot ->

Hope I'll see someone in game :rolleyes:

Hello guys pleaseeeeeeee i want help about i put my server online and open ports please help me and make ip:(

put 10€ on my paypal and i tell you exactly how to. Or you just use the search function.....

"Exp stage starts at 2200x" 1 rotworm = 40x2200 = 88 000x1,5 = 132 000 exp/rotworm. This simple maths shows us that to gain level 100 you need to kill the grand total of a whopping 100!!! ofc at level 40~ you can go to drags wich exp is around 20~x the one of a rotworm giving a grand total of 2m exp per drag~ wich proves as to gain level 200 you need to yet again kill a whopping amunt of 100 drags. ofc at level 100 you can kill dls..... and so on.

Haha thank you thats kinda nice ! i just made super brain work for super vocations, and machete can cut down exevo grav vitas! and a cuban cigarr for fun

Nice, im glad u like it :D just got this problem with elfbot autoattack :/ so its almost impossible to war with someone who got it :eek:

Back