• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xanteria (V3) | COME-BACK |8.6 | CUSTOM-EVO-MAP

Yaze

Reaction score
N4NdvL6.png
Welcome to my thread!
Hello players, as requested by many of our loyal players we will start xanteria.hopto.org
once again!
At this moment, the server is located in Sweden, since we have a lot of players from Sweden, Germany, France, Poland etc..

So most likely you have played our last version of xanteria (V3), it went a little wrong when we got carried away by the number of donations we were receiving... So we have removed most of the donation items as requested!

- We removed the unfair donation set (armor,legs,helmet,boots & shield)
- We removed he donation healing runes (such as mana,uh & don pally)
- We remapped the temple & the hunt zones as requested by our players, to freshen up the server a little

We have also learned from our past mistakes, we will be collecting ideas from our players more often... A big update will be implemented every week or two!

ObuXweL.png

Connection IP: xanteria.hopto.org

Client Protocol: 8.60
Port: 7171

**** STARTED*****
begin your next Year with Xanteria !!

Screenshots,more informations etc.. is comming ! back to work !!​

Last edited:
Dear Otlanders, :)

Try out xanteria now !
Give xanteria a try and you will love it, we promise !

Our lovely Temple
4f529e5a5c.png

Xanteria Shops
2ca6101bf4.png

Xanteria Hunting Teleports
1a3a8d6fde.png

Xanteria Missions and Quests
there's tons of quests for you !!
ccdb33c5b0.png

be ready for
N4NdvL6.png

Last edited:
For this thread to be lega in advertisment, I think you need to have a set date. Or am I wrong?

War Event, 3 different maps,
Everyday 3 war events at 3 different Maps !

Map 1, Thais map
3a40cd627e.png

Map 2, Ice Map

0cca1b6961.png

Map 3, Nature Map
565083d41d.png

be ready for

N4NdvL6.png

Last edited:
Sorry since you not seem to be the owner of Xanteria but probably somehow got hold of the project I just wante to point out this does not look to me like the Xanteria I used to love :/
Anyway Xanterias owner Ohyeah/dianagirl attempted a re-host of V3 a few months ago and it is already offline again. I dont think this will last longer than a few weeks. Dont get me wrong I loved Xanteria back in 2012/2013 but I dont see any bright future for it anymore now.
Best of luck :)
Kind regards,
Damon

Sorry since you not seem to be the owner of Xanteria but probably somehow got hold of the project I just wante to point out this does not look to me like the Xanteria I used to love :/
Anyway Xanterias owner Ohyeah/dianagirl attempted a re-host of V3 a few months ago and it is already offline again. I dont think this will last longer than a few weeks. Dont get me wrong I loved Xanteria back in 2012/2013 but I dont see any bright future for it anymore now.
Best of luck :)
Kind regards,
Damon
Dear Damon
Iam sorry if you did understand this wrong, but Yaze is my new account i've just dont like to use this "dianagirl" name anymore, this account was from one kind of best girl friend and i just used and used this one. But now i just created another one.
And ye why its V3 is because i just started V3 few months ago and i had to stop it for 2 months and now i just want to bring it back as V3 cause V3 wasnt that long ago.
Didnt want to use V4 after this short offline time.

And ye, sorry but "old-times" are always better so all know that xanteria was much better in the past, but what can we do, Tibia was best in the past aswell.

and what i forgot is everyone who likes to play xanteria again and donated via paypal, can message me on the "yaze" account and i will give him his points back

be ready for

N4NdvL6.png

Last edited:
More screeeeeeeeeenshots here !

a great new Dragon Lord spawn
c7c7d3c52d.png

a amazing new Dragon + Dragon Lord spawn
db1d7e6731.png

a second new Dragon Lord spawn
f4a1b3cd15.png

a new huge Finger Killer spawn !
0f3aab216b.png

a new small Pirate Spawn

b0a3b0fd00.png

be ready for

N4NdvL6.png

Last edited:
Heya mate :)
Thanks for your statement. Well I would give it a try again but its my last 3 months of school. Dont have any free time so will have to wait after I finished school hehe :p
But maybe then I will bring some old Xanterians back (Fidgitz, Argo Dante, Leo Ninjaturtle, Ruby, Wayne, DerNeueYassin, Elder Ray) :p

Cheers,
Damon

Heya mate :)
Thanks for your statement. Well I would give it a try again but its my last 3 months of school. Dont have any free time so will have to wait after I finished school hehe :p
But maybe then I will bring some old Xanterians back (Fidgitz, Argo Dante, Leo Ninjaturtle, Ruby, Wayne, DerNeueYassin, Elder Ray) :p

Cheers,
Damon

You're always welcome, you're one of the true xanterian in the old times !

See ya :)

Xanteria starts in: 2 days, 1 hours, 48 minutes 15 seconds

Back