• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] zalvera.com 8.60 realmap with nice events!

Btw , i know i just started here but im a serius player of tibia and i've been playing zalvera , and what i know is that noone on the ot has been given free donate stuff , and im sure that if its a real picture he can proove it by more than a false picture that someone anyone could have written , i am now playing zalvera and i've been informed that its reopening tomorow , and i also played aashora , i donated lots of stuff and i lost em all , thanks and if u are the owner of aashora believer i will claim my donates back , peace out have fun , btw start zalvera! :)

You will get your points back if donated via paypal... accounts were cleaned and i can't check your old id :S But if you used paypal for sure you'll get your points back, several players already done it.

Zalvera is now open start play!!!!!

Okay, gratz.. this server is an disaster... HARD FAIL, haha:p

Zalvera is a Copy of this server -> http://otland.net/f43/sweden-aashora-zapto-org-real-map-8-60-24-7-online-116548/

okey? who care if its copy? you have ben saying that for like 2 weeks now^^

zalvera.com is open!

O man common!!!
When is the server online AGAIN?

I thought you had a new security? well put it online again!!!

You who playing this ot wasting time being screwed!! Just go to aashora.zapto.org and you see the diffrent! This copy will never be online for real. Just scam you on money-.-

You who playing this ot wasting time being screwed!! Just go to aashora.zapto.org and you see the diffrent! This copy will never be online for real. Just scam you on money-.-

dude, your rates are to high!!! zalvera lowered the rates and its good now, and some people cant take it that zalvera has a good ammountof players and start attacking the server. I hope they get the attackers and will punish them by law.
If you reset your server and lower the rates ALLOT you will gain more players!! now they are some ue spamming running noobs on the server and thats boring. make stages so its harder to level allot after 130~ then there will be better wars, better RPG.

\Edit: And its a huuuuuge fail that your site isnt availeble for normal inernet exploder

Good that the server is back online!! good fights/wars
come and join

do not play this server!!! The admin is giving people levels and free items!!!!!!

Becouse it sux.. I really wish to all servers goes well and dont like to see servers goes down but im Glad to see this server closed coz its an copy of my server.. Now go and join aashora.zapto.org!!

for what reason?
You know that you promised people that the server will be online for a long time and that people donated for that reason?

because hosting company shut us down 1 week after that we only had 3 afk players online!

Hahahaga worst reason i've ever heard.. Hosts dont shut down people as long as they pay the monthly fee.. Dont try to lure people, mine ot is 100% better than your copy atleast:D

Hahahaga worst reason i've ever heard.. Hosts dont shut down people as long as they pay the monthly fee.. Dont try to lure people, mine ot is 100% better than your copy atleast:D

from hosting company
Dear Sir or Madam

We regret to inform you that your server with the IP address mentioned
in the above subject line has been the target of an attack from the
Internet.

As a result this has placed a considerable strain on network resources
and consequently a segment of our network has been very adversely
affected.

Your server has therefore been deactivated as a precautionary measure.

I had the same issues in the past while my server was hosted on Hetzner. They can't totaly block you. You just dont give facts and I though you made better protection. Doubt that since else your server wouldnt shut down so fast.

Back