• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Zelonia 8.60 | Custom Evolution | High-Rate Fun Server

Hunting Blood Crabs to gain some Exp Eggs.
/bump :p
ot3.png

This server is horrible. It is a generic evo server with no community and no support.

This server is horrible. It is a generic evo server with no community and no support.

I'm sorry you think that way, I don't know why you think we don't support it, we're working on new ideas and stuff behind the curtains quite a lot, and yes we don't have much of a community, sadly because everyone login and exit log at trainers. However, unlike many OT servers when this happens they shut it down, we've kept it online in good and bad times for half a year now. And might telling me what is so horrible about it? Seeing how we worked around 5 months just fixing all the maps, so every place would be good-looking instead of just having a download and run server and not do a single thing to it, saddens me you don't notice that and judge the server by our lack of community.

Back