• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Zelonia 8.60 | Mid Rate | Events | Mini-Games | PVP | Unique Systems |

Please don't bump the thread before 24 hours has passed.

It doesn't matter.

Someone posted before his last post, therefore it doesn't count as a double post which isn't even possible with the recent update.

New spawns and quests coming soon.

Last edited:
It's funny the staff members /players of Loralia came here almost as if they were told to insult us lmao! Pathetic to say the least...

I'm not sure what we've done to provoke you (at least not me), but this was totally uncalled for and immature of both of you. Some would consider your replies as trolling when not only do you post with the intention of insulting our server and not pointing out what you think is bad or could have been done better. But hey, I'm better than this, I'm not gonna go on your thread and post bad things about your server just because of this because I've grown very fond of a very nice quote very suitable for the two of you: “Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

To be honest, I don't care what you think, our server do just fine without ignorant pricks like you and so would this forum, so please refrain from posting in our thread again.

Oh btw, have fun with Liano aka Massri in your team, who does "special offers" on donations behind our backs so he can get the money himself.

Good luck with your own server, I figured you would need it if you have time going here posting bad things about ours ;)

On anoter note, some of the new updates that will be implemented soon:

A lot of improved maps and hunting areas
New custom spawn for level 450
1 new Quest for level 500 where every vocation will be able to learn a new custom spell!

Server is down atm, sorry.
It's online later.

Last edited:
Anonymous were attacking our ISP yesterday, that's why our website and server was offline.

Back