• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Zeltenia 8.4 Full Real Map with Yalahar a

First of all, its 10x AFTER lvl 200.
Second, if you base your oppinion of statements of people who haven't even tested the server, you are one the most retarded people I have ever witnessed.
And btw, the worst RL map in the world shouldnt get 150 player after 2-3 days... or?

actually i have tested the server in which i posted that i became bored quickly. i watched a few cams and every cam i seen a mage with magic level over 100 and hitting 500 pvp which doesn't look balanced to me

actually i have tested the server in which i posted that i became bored quickly. i watched a few cams and every cam i seen a mage with magic level over 100 and hitting 500 pvp which doesn't look balanced to me

First of all, i did not quote you.

and btw, Stop talking shit, mages does not hit over 500 in pvp, what you saw was probably a combo.

This OT is really a success.
There is only one GM at the moment and he treats everyone well.
The ot is being updated alot and even minor bugs that some wouldnt care about - I think this may be one of the best RL Maps i've ever played due to the none donations nor corruption.
The map is really good as well.

Real map ots can't be a success... Almost every real map ots have 100+ players online so don't get so excited, it doesn't mean it's good. The only good thing I see here (cause other things you can see in 999 other real tibia map servers which has been evere hosted) is that it doesn't have a donation system.

This OT is really a success.
There is only one GM at the moment and he treats everyone well.
The ot is being updated alot and even minor bugs that some wouldnt care about - I think this may be one of the best RL Maps i've ever played due to the none donations nor corruption.
The map is really good as well.

Thanks for actually test the server before comment...

Real map ots can't be a success... Almost every real map ots have 100+ players online so don't get so excited, it doesn't mean it's good. The only good thing I see here (cause other things you can see in 999 other real tibia map servers which has been evere hosted) is that it doesn't have a donation system.

If you don't like "real maps" then shut up, go post in another thread.

Seriously, If you do not like the server, you do not need to comment negatively here.

Do you guys have a life or what?

P.S The server is verry good. I hope that it goes well for your server.

Back