• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Zeltenia 8.4 Full Real Map with Yalahar a

Helga

GZH
Reaction score
Connection Info:
IP: 213.113.122.148 (zeltenia.com coming soon)
Port: 7171
Client: 8.40
Website and account manager: Zeltenia - Latest News

Server Information

Hosting Machine:
100Mbps Internet connection
4096 MB RAM
Dual Xeon 3.0 GHZ
Online 24/7

Free Premium, NO donations!

Rates
1-20: 80x
20-50: 65x (PvP-Protection ends at level 50)
50-80: 50x
80-100: 35x
100-120: 25x
130-180: 20x
180-200: 15x
200-300: 10x
300+: 5x

Magic: 12x
Skill: 20x
Loot: 3x

Map:
FULL Tibia RL-Map
All towns, including FULL Yalahar + Oken!
All quests (Demon Oak, Inquistion, Pits of Inferno with all seals, Annih, DHQ etc...).
1000+ Houses! (Including Yalahar).
200+ NPCS

Addons:
FULL real addon system, you need to hand in items go get it.
Ferumbras Hat, Dragon Claw, Nose ring etc is 100% drop chance, but rare spawn.
To get Demon Hunter addons you need to kill Ungreez and complete the Inquistion Quest, just like it should be.

Vocations
All vocations are like RL Tibia and very balanced, to make the ultimate war feeling.
All spells are like real tibia
A little bit of fast attack, not too fast

Frag system:
4 Frags to Red Skull
8 Frags to Banishment
5 Hours to remove one frag
(Guild War-system coming soon!)

Banishment system:
3 notations to ban
First ban length: 2 days
Final ban length: 7 days
IP Banishment: Forever (Bug-abuse etc)

Player Commands:
!aol (50k)
!bless (50k)
!highscores (!highscores level)
!playerinfo (!playerinfo CharacterName)
!buyhouse
!sellhouse
!leavehouse
!frags
!buypremium (free)
!online
!uptime
!q
!serverinfo

About Gamemasters and other staff members:
GM's can not create items or give exp, so there is NO GM abuse!
GM's do not have a second char
Tutor's are just like regular players, but write with orange text color in Help Channel

Omfg, comon! Don't make fucking real tibia map-otservers, make custom omfg! NOOBS

Omfg, comon! Don't make fucking real tibia map-otservers, make custom omfg! NOOBS

Let people make whatever they want to do, if you don't want to play on a real map ot, them simply don't.

kkthxbye.

Worst ot i ever played.. I was just level 49 and looted a dsm from my first dl.. Fucking it freezes like 5 mins later while im in town walking to boat and then kicks, server crashed, i re login and im level 33 in the temple.. Fucking bullshit, i quit bye i highly suggest nobody play when this kid clearly doesnt know how to host.

Worst ot i ever played.. I was just level 49 and looted a dsm from my first dl.. Fucking it freezes like 5 mins later while im in town walking to boat and then kicks, server crashed, i re login and im level 33 in the temple.. Fucking bullshit, i quit bye i highly suggest nobody play when this kid clearly doesnt know how to host.

lol stfu alll you do is flame go somewhere else

skittles what are you talking about? Freeze 5 mins? Haha, how strange noone else complained about a 5 min freeze...

fuck you, go back to africa tae.. omg kid ur never off tibia

first off i've never been to africa so how can i go back?
im never on tibia tbh if im on 99,9% of the time im botting or warring or botting to war in an server unlike you who just tries to look cool by scamming people and thinking you have "rox" pvp which you don't

first off i've never been to africa so how can i go back?
im never on tibia tbh if im on 99,9% of the time im botting or warring or botting to war in an server unlike you who just tries to look cool by scamming people and thinking you have "rox" pvp which you don't

when did i say im 'rox' at pvp? and also id fuck you up rofl. name a server, has to be new, we both start newly and we'll see pvp. or even a war ot

Really?
OT was posted 4 days ago, and there's already some level 200s even when its 10x exp at level 200, either the owner is giving them levels or they have no absolute fucking life at all.

Based on the statement above, this should be one of the worst RL map server I have ever witnessed.

Really?
OT was posted 4 days ago, and there's already some level 200s even when its 10x exp at level 200, either the owner is giving them levels or they have no absolute fucking life at all.

Based on the statement above, this should be one of the worst RL map server I have ever witnessed.

First of all, its 10x AFTER lvl 200.
Second, if you base your oppinion of statements of people who haven't even tested the server, you are one the most retarded people I have ever witnessed.
And btw, the worst RL map in the world shouldnt get 150 player after 2-3 days... or?

Back