• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Zeltenia 8.54 RL Map(With Zao), all quests (incl. yalahari quest)

Well this is a brand new server. We transfered our HelgaOT to a great dedicated, and now we have to install debian with mysql apache snort etc by only using command lines on the Zeltenia'n dedicated for more stability n such.

However it'll be up soon :)

cant wait:D
ive been waiting since lorelia went offline:p

hi there again the server was supposed to come online 23:30 but its still offline still having problems?cuz me and my friend cant wait to play....

Okay so Helga(Emil) just disappeared, so I guess we'll have to start it up tomorrow or something .. Weird..

but why was it taking so long anyway?then just say tomorow instead of the 2 times delay..

We have the server ready now, but since there's no point to launch it in the middle of the night/early morning w/e, we decided to open it tomorrow 12.00 CET. sorry for the delays!

We have the server ready now, but since there's no point to launch it in the middle of the night/early morning w/e, we decided to open it tomorrow 12.00 CET. sorry for the delays!

ok im happy its ready to open:D
and wel in the middle of the night for you guys but some players live 6 hours ahead so it was stil day there:p
but cant wait to play again^^

ok im happy its ready to open:D
and wel in the middle of the night for you guys but some players live 6 hours ahead so it was stil day there:p
but cant wait to play again^^

ye but it's middle of the night for 90% of the players

It's on 8.53 right now, as soon as we can - we'll be going 8.54.

found an botter at yalahar dragons i attacked him from 15:38 till 15:43 and he didt responded to anything only when my frend came aswell
this is 100% a botter he didt sayt anything al the time
i attacked him for 5 minutes and he didt sayt anything or didt act only spamming utani gran hur(mana trainer) and when low hp exura gran(auto healer)
name tiziwinzhu

and he walks an route that he used 3 times so far and no1 is that perfect to walk the exact same spots through the whole map so definitly a cave botter

another edit
decrease exura gran from mages and pally
its way to strong in healing
i got him to black red hp and he healed to full hp with it thats something i dont call balanced vocations

Last edited:
Back