• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Zyphira 8.6 - Rl map - Custom Cities - Unique Quests - Refferals - Free Points - Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

macronus

Web Developer and Linux System Manager
Reaction score
No refs.

Visit us @ Zyphira.com !

Server opening at 14th of Spetember 2013 at 20:00 [8pm] GMT +2 time.

You can check time HERE . Or you can check the counter on the website.

Connection info.

IP: play.zyphira.com

Port: 7171

Brief introduction:

Zyphira is a great place to meet, play and have fun either war or hunt. Our balanced server with unique towns, quests and some features available only on the Zyphira server will provide you with tons of material to waste time on or invest however you want to look at it. We are currently working on upgrading the existing refferal system and adding stages which means more people you bring to the server more beneifts you have!

Refferal system:

Zyphira is one of the first servers if not only that has a refferal sytem that is going to be upgraded even further with stages like it has been said before. Refferal system works by giving each player and unique REFID which they can use with a link to gather players those will get certain ammount of premium points when reffered users get a certain level and 15% from any donatins those users donate. If they donate 500 points you get extra 15% of those! We are open for any recomandations and implementations you want to see in this system for now investigate it and those who report to me Macronus or Admin on what level they got the points after they reffered someone and how much will be rewarded with even more points but only the first one! So be fast and get some more points :)

Radio streams:
We offera another unique function and that is radio streams, we will be offering a service which you can use for free when playing in the top hours from 8 till midnight for now, if we find more dj's we can have more hours and anyone willing to learn it can apply! We are offering requests for songs, live comentaries of events and much more then soundless tibia has to offer. We will be providing you with extra entertainment for even more pleasure!

• Exp rate (Stages) = Average 60 x [After lvl 160 8x and so on.]

• Exp From Players = 3x

• Magic Rate = 14x

• Skills Rate = 40x

• Loot Rate = 3.0x

• 25 Unjustified Kills - Red Skull / 24h

• White skull: 5 minutes

----------------------------------------

• Running on dedicated server located in Germany, That means you will be lag free while playing here, whith special DDOS protection capable up to 120-150 GBPS attacks and software filering and advance early warning system for threats with interatinal flagging.

• Free Points when you level up.

• Guild shop system.

• Refferal System.

• 4 crystal coins in level 45.

• 10 crystal coins in level 100.

Events/Games:

• Pacman!

• Snake!

• Other activities custom and already made ones, for your fun and pleasure.

• RealMap (With Gengia, Pyre, Oken, Ethno, Kalen, Orston, Lasire and more...)

• Guild war System

• Blessing system (free blessings after level 80)

• Blesses price is 5 cc.

• No overpowered donations, so you wont have any problems playing if you are not donating,
also most of the donation items have been added to quests in the game and will be added in the future.

• War lovers are gonna love this server.

• 100% Real Tibia Quests (Svargrond Arena, Demon Oak, Inq Quest, Annih, Banshee, Demon Quest, Wrath of the Emperor and more...)

• Balanced vocations

• Great guild wars

• Professional Mapping

• Fair Community

• English-based

• Balanced vocations

• Fair Staff

• Online 24/7

Guild Tournament.

We will be hosting a Guild Tournament in first or seccond week dependant on how much current users and guild we will have winner will be rewarded with a private ventrilo server for easier communication between users and greater Frag count!

More on this event will be posted in next few days.

Gallery:
lqaj.png

72j0.png

qclq.png

yn7z.png

570e.png

gye7.png

l0a1.png

adb5.png

Refferal system:
RsuMAp5.png

tQNz1M3.png

qsx.png

Radio stream:
mkqfV2P.png

JcW2nGn.png

And much much much more which you are going to have to witness yourself :)

Enjoy, recomend and reffer us to win points.

Last edited:
No op Donations? I think i see some op Donations...

No op Donations? I think i see some op Donations...

Most donations items can be obtained by doing quests, donation is just a quick way or a boost if you can call it like that. We are working on adding all the items on few more custom quests. Donation is not purchase you chooose to support the server and donate and you recieve gifts. Gifts have different values but they can be obtained in game too so I do not see your points :)

Most donations items can be obtained by doing quests, donation is just a quick way or a boost if you can call it like that. We are working on adding all the items on few more custom quests. Donation is not purchase you chooose to support the server and donate and you recieve gifts. Gifts have different values but they can be obtained in game too so I do not see your points :)

Thats nice if you can get them ingame :) did not know that

Thats nice if you can get them ingame :) did not know that

Well we are hosting this off donations, current cost per month is pretty high due the protection and other beniefits so any kind of support while fair is needed but with free points by leveling and using refferal system you can have usage of shop without even donating but just waiting others to do the same and you to recieve your bonus share :)

Well we are hosting this off donations, current cost per month is pretty high due the protection and other beniefits so any kind of support while fair is needed but with free points by leveling and using refferal system you can have usage of shop without even donating but just waiting others to do the same and you to recieve your bonus share :)

Yeaah i saw that Good luck with you server i might try it out :D

Yeaah i saw that Good luck with you server i might try it out :D

We will be working constantly on updates and in future if radio works out well we might even make a system for 24/7 broadcast :)

Looks great. You even have the full Oken quest? Never seen another server with it other than the old Syphera.

New INgame scripts for refferal system and radio comming soon, post a message to DJ, check refferal statuses % till you get points and how much you earned with refferals, radio requests and so on and fourth! We will keep expanding even further!

1 day and 9 hours left :)
On that note we have an update too :)

We have prepared 2 Start Events for you.

The first one is the Massive Team Battle Event.

Brace yourselves warriors, Massive team battle event is about to start on land of Zyphira. Red team will be fighting Blue team until the end of 150 frags and the winner team will be awarded with items and glory! All you have to do is type !battle when u stand in protection zone to join the mighty battlefield and start conqurer.
Minimum level of this war is level 100.
Time: it will take place on Zyphira at 16 September 20:00 (GMT +2 time) after 2 days of the Start.
Reward: It will be random Rewards for all members in the winning team. You maybe Lucky enough to get rare Donation item.

The Second Start Event will be at Zyphira Server start the first 100 players that logs to the game will be rewarded with.
Addon Doll & Premium Points Doll.

Enjoy the Start Events.

Monsters are waiting for you!

today.PNG

IMPORTANT !!!
Remember to use this Settings to connect to the server.
ip: play.zyphira.com
port: 7171
connect.PNG

I'll give it a Shot! Looks Nice and Fun, Hopping to see some amazing Events Raids battles n such, I enjoy a server thats often being worked on and moving forward not standing still.. Count me in!

Btw is there something wrong with the Loging into the account page? I made my account and I type in my pass/acc But it just refreshes the page? So i figured it was my browser so i tired 2 others same stuff???? any ideas?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back