• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Zyphira 8.6 - Rl map - Custom Cities - Unique Quests - Refferals - Free Points - Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and 4 rls mate have started :D we going to have som fun on this server!

Btw can you fix this please
Residence:Kazordoon
-.-!

Last edited:
Im a solo player :( Snif sniff someone accept me into their team pls :p haha

I'll give it a Shot! Looks Nice and Fun, Hopping to see some amazing Events Raids battles n such, I enjoy a server thats often being worked on and moving forward not standing still.. Count me in!

Btw is there something wrong with the Loging into the account page? I made my account and I type in my pass/acc But it just refreshes the page? So i figured it was my browser so i tired 2 others same stuff???? any ideas?

http://zyphira.com/?subtopic=accountmanagement

Works without any problem for me, try making a new account or send em in inbox your acc number it might just be a Gesior bug with account creation (Sometimes it fucks up the accounts when you fail captcha).

You can join us if you want :D
Rlly? Aww Sweet! Thanks :D Lemme know your in game name, (inbox if u want)

I also just made a new acc and it seemed to as work, so i figured it was a rare bug lol... anyways Excited to play!!!!

how not to start a server: have it crash and rollback 30 minutes within the first 2 hours. Shame, it had potential.

how not to start a server: have it crash and rollback 30 minutes within the first 2 hours. Shame, it had potential.
I'm sorry for that, I have nothing to do with server files, I'm only for web-development and technical support, our current maintaner is working on it bit I'm too skepcital now, we lost too much.

P.S. We tested this server numerous times and had 0 problems but I guess OT hosting is like that, they just appear out of nowhere just to fuck you over.

Last edited:
hi can you help me make tibia server please iam egyptian answer me fast

You need to fix the magic walls. and the magic rate..

Crash crash crash and rollback...comn brah, this server has potential but that is annoying as hell. That needs to be fixed asap.

Really, is server gonna be offline forever + is it gonna crash over and over when online?

I am currently not in the shape to do anything associated with server, I have bronhitis and mild food poisoning, co-owner who is responsible for server and server files is doing his best to fix and sort the problems out! They will be fixed in no time!

Last edited:
Server went online, but once again it crashed. Once again rollback, lost about 10-15levels, my 3rd time this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back