• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Swedish Guild?

Rollern

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Looking for a mature, swedish guild, focused on PVP/WAR.

I will give you more information about myself and my fellow companion who would join with me if you contact me.

PM me!

Hello i might joín to war, 238 ms with mlvl 137-138? with eq, ps : i dont use any kind of bot (svensk ofc) :)

I will respond to all PM's etc tomorrow.

@krille09, Let's create a team that will!

@Falmex~ Skriver imorgon!

Looking for a team as well, im an experienced player and have fought in numerous wars on rl, send a pm if theres a war guild interested in a new member..
(english speaking)

Tonight I will set a new team up, which means It can be mature as I'm inviting the people I think fits.

If you speak good english you are more than welcome. I will contact you all in a couple of hours, I'm working atm!

Jag är på! adda Kakalaki, Har fått nog på alla br och polska personerna, de dags för vi svenskar att härska över här

Will never happend, Swedes are to egoistic and love to fight with eachother. You need to have polacks in the team or else it wont work. Belden knows what im talking about;p

Back