• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Swedish Players?

Ajzy

Reaction score
Heya!

New on the server, been on every single OT almost in the search of a nice, stable and frequently updated OT, still can't believe i missed this.
Anyyyhow..

Are there any swedish, active players that need a companion or could help me out?
Ima' be a druid and i would really need some friends around.

I wanna war, as soon as i got cash for it, that's the only thing i wanna do, so no RPG'ers plox.

Well, that's enough from my faggy post.

Peaaaace!

Heya!

New on the server, been on every single OT almost in the search of a nice, stable and frequently updated OT, still can't believe i missed this.
Anyyyhow..

Are there any swedish, active players that need a companion or could help me out?
Ima' be a druid and i would really need some friends around.

I wanna war, as soon as i got cash for it, that's the only thing i wanna do, so no RPG'ers plox.

Well, that's enough from my faggy post.

Peaaaace!
ASk RLD=red light district ... i guess they still some swedish players if they didnt invite to many randoms

Back