• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Swelution 8.0

Fjompen1337

Reaction score
Hiho :p I am gonna host a swelution 8.0,Ive hosted this map before but i shuted it down becouse of a bug When a player get to hige hess vocation dissapears.and When someone get to hige the server crashes. But thats fixed now.And ofc is mapped :eek:..
My scripter Sivan.. hase scriptes 3 new manarunes and somespells are coming 6 new spells... and its gonna be 200x i know thats kinda lowe for a swelution but the monsters have abit higer xp...uhm here is some pictures of the map...And we got many new quests also 15 new quests and we have Prolution magican set,Prolution knight/pally set. And we got 130 tp's and im mapping every frkn dag ! xD . now to the point....oh yeah when i hosted this i got 47 player record.I hosted this 2 months ago btw...

-What i need to be succsesful whit this server again.
-A mapper that can help me whit puting out tps and making monsters.
-And 2 scripters Already got one so 1more...
-And me huhue? someone goto host the shit... xD

-How u can reach me.
-Here is my Hotmail/msn [email protected]
-And just writing a comment on the cite....

-And for the last thing HERES SOME PICS :D

#1 Temple i gave it a new look ,i dont like the old mounti thing when u donwload the map... so i gace it a new fresher lock.

Attachments

Back