• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

swev Ots Needs a Team!

Mapper Mohei

Mapper
Reaction score
Hey there, Swev ots is looking to gather a team once more to make once again an unforgettable server...

1st of all I don't have the server in my hands now or i would have just found a hoster and started it... What i want is people who know how to build an OT, we will work together to create once again another fascinating server...

Why do I want to create another server?
- Certainly not for the money, I just saw that there are no good evo servers nowadays and honestly tibia is dying so i just wanted to take this opportunity to start one

What do i need?
- That's simple all I want is an experienced team to help me build a server... (we will all be partners in this evo)

Who do i need right now?

Hoster (0/1) <!-- Hoster needs to be well known, and have a dedicated server -->

Mapper (0/2) <!-- Experienced mappers, please?-->

Scripter (0/1) <!-- I will help in scripting too -->
Game Masters (0/1) <!-- Un-biased GM's... People i can rely on -->

Story writer (0/1) <!-- The person who writes the news -->

I won't tell you to post an application with your name since you should know how to do that...

Please check the main post every now and then to know what other spaces i got open :)!
Have a nice day
/Swev OTs!

I got the swev datapack if you are intrested, not the org. from sweddy-ethrex or w/e s/he goes with nowadays.

Hey there, Swev ots is looking to gather a team once more to make once again an unforgettable server...

1st of all I don't have the server in my hands now or i would have just found a hoster and started it... What i want is people who know how to build an OT, we will work together to create once again another fascinating server...

Why do I want to create another server?
- Certainly not for the money, I just saw that there are no good evo servers nowadays and honestly tibia is dying so i just wanted to take this opportunity to start one

What do i need?
- That's simple all I want is an experienced team to help me build a server... (we will all be partners in this evo)

Who do i need right now?

Hoster (0/1) <!-- Hoster needs to be well known, and have a dedicated server -->

Mapper (0/2) <!-- Experienced mappers, please?-->

Scripter (0/1) <!-- I will help in scripting too -->
Game Masters (0/1) <!-- Un-biased GM's... People i can rely on -->

Story writer (0/1) <!-- The person who writes the news -->

I won't tell you to post an application with your name since you should know how to do that...

Please check the main post every now and then to know what other spaces i got open :)!
Have a nice day
/Swev OTs!

Hello!

Whats your first name: William

Where am I from?: Sweden

How old I am?: 15

What languages do I speak?: Swedish and English fluently and I am reading spanish in school.

Why I would like to apply for any kind of staff member: Well, I like to help players on a very advanced level because it is easier and more fun doing it.

How many hours I can be online daily, and playing?: 4-6 hours Monday to Thursday and 6-8 hours Friday to Sunday.

What I can produce to the server after being a Staff member: As a staff member of any kind I can always provide help to the people who needs it. And I can always provide any kind of help to you with upgrading the server with new ideas such as new events or anything else.

Why would you choose me?: Well i started playing tibia when i was 4-5 years old (around 2002-2003) and I have always played tibia after that along with other games but mostly tibia because I think it is fun and I enjoy every bit of time I spend on playing tibia and I have a passion for helping other players.

Have you been a staff member before?: Yes I have, I have been Tutor/Senior Tutor/GM/CM/Admin on several ots in the past, not any big ots but some small and I have been helping around there. I was a Senior Tutor on a 8.6 wich had around 90-120 players online 24/7 ot for 3 months ago but one of the Gods started to give out donates and levels so the owner closed the server and never restarted it. I have hosted some 8.0 ots in the past nothing big and I eventually closed them.

Where to contact me?: Skype willevarg (WilliamSimonsson) or just pm me here on otland

Sounds interesting, are you still looking for people or is this pretty dead now?

First of all, my name is Joe and I'm 18 from England.

I don't feel the need to write 5000 words on what I can/can't do, I'd rather discuss that in conversation.

I will briefly let you know that, I write the news on the website (if that's all the story writing entails, I can script although I have not done so for a long time.

Lastly, and the position I'm most interested in is Game master as it's always something I've enjoyed doing.

If you want anymore information, please contact me on these forums, thanks.

Back