• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG - LAUNCHING NEW VERSION NEXT SATURDAY!

R.yan

classicus.org
Reaction score
Announcement
Heya fella's,

Happy to announce that Classicus is launching on next Saturday 26 January 18:00 CET.

This version will be focusing on welcoming back all players with a fun midrate OT. Fast mana regen, high lootrate and a forgiving frag system so you guys can enjoy lots of PvP.

You gain 10% extra exp using the beta client.

You will be able to enjoy all endgame custom content fast, as you have a 40% exp bonus in party you also can explore the content with all your friends.

Everyone has free djinn access, runes are double conjured.

Cya on Sunday guys!

Make sure to like us on Facebook to stay updated.

Check our website for more information at www.classicus.org!

Key Features
  • Full Tibia 7.4 - Classicus in it first place is a Tibia 7.4 realmap server having all NPC's, monsters, quests, mechanics, formula's and even books like back in Tibia 7.4.
  • New Client - We offer the standard Tibia 7.4 client but we also offer a totally new client where you will enjoy new client features and smoother gameplay.
  • New Content - We offer loads of new content with over 30+ new creatures, 10+ new quests and much more.
  • Dungeons - We offer you 5 dungeons which you are able to complete with your team getting rewarded in exp and items. Dungeons are repeatable.
  • New Mechanics - Explore new content and get into lava fishing, crafting armors or even enchanting armors.
  • Outfits - Gather creature products with your skinning knife and collect over 10+ new outfits/addons.
  • Revamped Graphics - Enjoy oldschool Tibia in a new fashion, we have replaced almost all older sprites by new sprites (which still fit in the old style).
World Specific Changes
  • Free Djinns - Everyone has djinn access without doing any sort of quest.
  • Desert Quest - You need 4 players above level 20, no vocation restriction & items needed to do desert quest.
  • Promotion - Cost is lowered from 20k to 10k.
  • Runes - You conjure double charged runes, you can buy runes in shop from NPC Morris.
Rates
Exp Rate: stages (see below)
Loot Rate: 3x
Magic Rate: 2
Regen Rate: 4x
Skill Rate: 7

Exp Stages:

Level 1 -> 30 x20
Level 31 -> 50 x15
Level 51 -> 70 x10
Level 71 -> 90 x7
Level 91 -> 120 x5
Level 121 -> 150 x4
Level 151+ x3

clientfix.jpg

classicus-opening.jpg

@R.yan
hahaha that post made my day lmao
After last edition that lasted 1 week, and drained money from players then died with totally 0 support from server owner. Pizza money ended again so time to run another edition. Then get lots of donations on start and disappear again, to play AlbionOnline.
I have tracked up that guy, and hes very active player that leads guild Voidcore at AlbionOnline game.

VOIDCORE -- LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS | NO ELITISM! - Albion Online Forum (https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/87525-VOIDCORE-LOOKING-FOR-NEW-MEMBERS-NO-ELITISM/)

Maybe the guild members of his guild will be intrested in all the frauds he made? :)

Last edited:
you need to open one for south america, since european does not last anything

Again? LOL
Last opening I tried the server, so much potential, it was ok for a month until it die... seriously, you could sell the server to someone compromised.

Classicus is the most fun i've had in years when it comes to OT so me and a bunch of friends will definetely play. Don't mind the haters just do your best job to make sure the server & support is as good as possible this time =)

thumbs up! one of the most fun servers out there
people crying about new edition or ryan?
gtfo its server for quick fun pvp dont care about curroption or whatever u say its still fun

Open server at friday 18.00, not saturday
More ppl will join and they will have all weekend for play tibijka

Server itself is good, what's wrong with it?
Server got no support at all from admin? Hes just starting the server and dont give a fuck about it, on last edition there was over 40 reports with different issues on forum, without single answer from owner.
Good server means fair and active administration, not the files or sources since they can be improved with the players reports.

@Diego del'toro There is no ot to play atm. Realesta you'd say? Really good server but admin is selling full cavebots on Allegro, so gl definitely not server for me. I prefer Ryan ones.

one time corrupted = always corrupted.
And people keep falling for the same server... After a week or two when it dies everyone is saying i knew he would die easily. People dont learn and i love these new members like @7th son , they have a few posts and just answers everyone's questions in a single thread justifying the thread

> After a week or two when it dies everyone is saying i knew he would die easily

@MiaFH Of course it's going to die in a week. None expects highrate to last longer.

I'm not a new member. I just stopped using my older account, as I realized I used the same nickname in reddit/gmail/paypal and so on. Not that safe I guess

Back