• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

We patched a few things so current bots don't work, also 10% bonus exp if you use beta client as we will be slowly phasing out the old cip client, please report bugs of beta client on the forums!

No problem, tomorrow there will be a few more software, enjoy working!

Seems like some ppl were right, this server is fated to die in a few weeks every time it launches...

Best 7.4 server out there. R.yan I heard you were working in something really good. Waiting for it! The pioneer on server development. The one that others have to copy. By others I mean @ruth and @Florent

oldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg

old3.jpg

Last edited:
just discovered this thread... honestly i had a lot of fun back in November. i liked the dungeons, the custom maps and the fact it was very active

i'd play it again if it would reopen - especially if there's a US/canada host

Is there a similar 7.4 OT out there? Similar rate and good custom stuff (that still feels like 7.4)

just discovered this thread... honestly i had a lot of fun back in November. i liked the dungeons, the custom maps and the fact it was very active

i'd play it again if it would reopen - especially if there's a US/canada host
which were the rates_

I copied this from the cover page... I recall getting to lvl 120 ish in a week or so - without playing mad hours...

Level 1 -> 30 x20
Level 31 -> 50 x15
Level 51 -> 70 x10
Level 71 -> 90 x7
Level 91 -> 120 x5
Level 121 -> 150 x4
Level 151+ x3

@Chrys, the ot you showed me has like 5/10 people on... I like the RPG but I don't really enjoy playing in OTs with less than 100 chars online

From what I learned past days, Realesta would be close in terms of edited content (but low xp rate) and Tibia-old would be close in terms of xp rate/pvp, but without all the new content

Back