• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Nastarius RPG - Oldera - New HIGHRATE world - Online

R.yan

classicus.org
Reaction score
logo.png

Announcement
We are thrilled to announce a new world opening next Saturday 24 June 18:00 CEST! The new world, Oldera, is identical in content to earlier Nastarius worlds except it is a highrated world.

Make sure to like us on Facebook to stay updated.

Check our website for more information at www.nastarius.com!

Key Features
  • Full Tibia 7.4 - Nastarius in it first place is a Tibia 7.4 realmap server having all NPC's, monsters, quests, mechanics, formula's and even books like back in Tibia 7.4.
  • New Client - We offer the standard Tibia 7.4 client but we also offer a totally new client where you will enjoy new client features and smoother gameplay.
  • New Content - We offer loads of new content with over 30+ new creatures, 10+ new quests and much more.
  • Dungeons - We offer you 5 dungeons which you are able to complete with your team getting rewarded in exp and items. Dungeons are repeatable.
  • New Mechanics - Explore new content and get into lava fishing, crafting armors or even enchanting armors.
  • Outfits - Gather creature products with your skinning knife and collect over 10+ new outfits/addons.
  • Revamped Graphics - Enjoy oldschool Tibia in a new fashion, we have replaced almost all older sprites by new sprites (which still fit in the old style).
World Specific Changes
  • Free Djinns - Everyone has djinn access without doing any sort of quest.
  • Desert Quest - You need 4 players above level 20, no vocation restriction & items needed to do desert quest.
  • Promotion - Cost is lowered from 20k to 10k.
  • Runes - You conjure double charged runes, you can buy runes in shop from NPC Morris.

Rates

Exp Rate: stages (see below)
Loot Rate: 3x
Magic Rate: 3x
Skill Rate: 10x
Regeneration Rate: 4x.

Exp Stages:

Level 1 -> 40x70
Level 41 -> 60x50
Level 61 -> 80x25
Level 81 -> 90x20
Level 91 -> 100x10
Level 101 -> 120x5
Level 121+x3

Cya guys Saturday 24 JUNE!

clientfix.jpg

I'll be there. Always wanted to try your new servers, but didn't feel like joining a lowpop, lowrate.
Is there more information about the dungeons? Seems like a sweet concept to me.

ryan u gonna buy countdown on otservlist ? need min 200 ppl !

Free donates for me since you own me 350 USD in CSGO skins ? :] SCAMMER.
Even do you fucked me up hard by scamming me, still wish you good luck and hope one day i will get it back.

Great!
As im one of those with not enough time to play lowrates i appreciate this opportunity to test @R.yan's last years hard work.

@R.yan
As I good understand there will be 2 clients, normal + OTclient yes? Any chance for block normal client and let ppl play with OTclient only?
I totaly dont know custom things from ur server maybe u can open fking uber ultra h rate server for few days before start? Even 1 day with 100x will be helpfully before start

Great!
As im one of those with not enough time to play lowrates i appreciate this opportunity to test @R.yan's last years hard work.

Thanks for the kind words and cya on Saturday =)

@R.yan
As I good understand there will be 2 clients, normal + OTclient yes? Any chance for block normal client and let ppl play with OTclient only?
I totaly dont know custom things from ur server maybe u can open fking uber ultra h rate server for few days before start? Even 1 day with 100x will be helpfully before start

Won't be opening anything before Oldera, also rates are pretty high already so you should be fine and you can find most custom stuff on the website. Will be keeping 2 clients as we are still fixing and smoothing out the new client.

Cya on Saturday =)

Pvp - enforced with skull system ? like last oldera?

8 hour peer frag ?

change frag system for frag per 4 hours
or something

Back