• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Nastarius RPG - Oldera - New HIGHRATE world - Online

rly u got satisfaction if u kill someone on realistic? come and try own me on normal server like oldera i can punch your full team with my 1 friend without microphone like here \/ yo.

Twitch

oh look patryczek haha when server got 5 days this noob got 90 lvl and cant help for his poor friends.
Inter, the guy who dont use microphone cuz hes 15 years old and got a voice like mickey mouse. check your deathlist you are a nohand :)

i checked your death list and my video again XD its too much hahahahaha.

Little progress update, expect full release end of this week:

E1TJG2B.jpg

Hi there guys,

Happy to announce that we will be releasing the new jungle biome, Blackleaf Forest, on Sunday 16 July 18:00 CEST!

We will be bringing down both worlds for aprox. 30 minutes to 1 hour to apply the new patch.

The new patch will include not only a new jungle biome but also several fixes to older custom content and the remake of double shot and enrage spell.

New patch will include:
- Over 5 new custom creatures and the return of some CIP monsters such as crocodiles, elephants, tigers, panda's and of course parrots!
- Over 10 new custom equipment items & around 20 new collectibles for you to find and loot!
- The new jester outfit.
- A new high level dungeon.
- Several new quests.

Everyone is able to access Blackleaf Forest, you do not need gold account to explore the new areas. If you have any other questions regarding the new areas, please reply below.

Hopefully you are as thrilled as I am and happy explorin' on Sunday!

GM Nerd

blackleaf_1.jpg

blackleaf_3.jpg

blackleaf_4.jpg

blackleaf_5.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there guys,

Happy to announce that we will be releasing the new jungle biome, Blackleaf Forest, on Sunday 16 July 18:00 CEST!

We will be bringing down both worlds for aprox. 30 minutes to 1 hour to apply the new patch.

The new patch will include not only a new jungle biome but also several fixes to older custom content and the remake of double shot and enrage spell.

New patch will include:
- Over 5 new custom creatures and the return of some CIP monsters such as crocodiles, elephants, tigers, panda's and of course parrots!
- Over 10 new custom equipment items & around 20 new collectibles for you to find and loot!
- The new jester outfit.
- A new high level dungeon.
- Several new quests.

Everyone is able to access Blackleaf Forest, you do not need gold account to explore the new areas. If you have any other questions regarding the new areas, please reply below.

Hopefully you are as thrilled as I am and happy explorin' on Sunday!

GM Nerd

blackleaf_1.jpg

blackleaf_3.jpg

blackleaf_4.jpg

blackleaf_5.jpg

Were waiting for a new server Ryan like a mid low rated

Hi guys,

Get ready for the Blackleaf Forest on Sunday 18:00 CEST. Apart from the release of the new content we will also hosting a huge boss event after the release on Sunday.

Prepare yourself and get ready!

blackleaf_client.jpg

Hi guys,

Happy to announce that the Blackleaf Forest update has finally arrived. You can now explore the new dungeon and creatures

If you use the beta client you need to redownload the beta client, else you may get debugs in the new areas.

Short summary of changes:
- Huge new continent!
- Added 6 new creatures, 10 equipment items and many other collectibles.
- A new dungeon!
- Loot crates now have more chance of dropping rares. Price is also lowered from 20 to 12 reward tokens. Added 5 new rare items (including an unobtainable one) to loot crates.
- All runes are now very cheap in order to cut down on the need for mc runefarms. For example you can now buy a BP UH of Morris for only 1500 gp.
- You are now also able to purchase all runes on Genesis like on Oldera.
- Added 4 new tasks.

We are adding new spells very soon and also the website will soon properly be updated with information about the new creatures etc.

If you encounter any bugs please report them by contacting support or making a topic on the forums.

Enjoy exploring,

Nerd

blackleafrelease.jpg

you said u gonna open oldera mid rate on the end of month

Back