• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Nastarius RPG - Oldera - New HIGHRATE world - Online

That's exactly what happened in Thora. Kaos everywhere, and then the main guild abusing around killing the server slowly

This br is better than you in every aspect of pvp. You better focus on being the highest lvl my friend. Kamelot...

A server is made for everyone to have fun, so if any person finds a pk or is involved in pvp can fight back and not beware about aditional enemies that will be able to kill you without any penalty. It's so easy to demand yellow skull when you are part of a decent team that will probably reach high levels faster than 70% of players.
Actually if all you need is fight, guild's war system is enough. If you wants act like you're cool killing lower lvls or same lvls but going 10vs2 or 5vs 1...you my friend...doesnt really know why a server is made, its not made for a few, its made for all the players that want to play it.
Im sure its a shit to die because a noobcharacter trapped you with mwall, or finding yourself attacked by 3 or 4 guys but they have no skull and the rest of your Friends are redskull without frags to help ya. But thats the smallest issue compared to the other one, if Ryan wants the server to last longer my vote is for no adding yellow skull system. That's what i would do, and its only my opinion. I will play anyway.
If u knew how to play this game u would maybe fix a team and make some competition to us but you obviously can only play on realistic thats sad truth. People are used to play on realistic and when they enter normal server they are nothing, they dont even know how to take lvl quick and give a fights as thora has proven.

can we get test server with exp even doubled that now i would like to walk around check and make sure everything is in order?

We tested all is working fine, don't worry :- )

@All: Won't add yellow skull system, frag system is set for daily/week period, you can suggest some daily/week for RS though if you'd like. If you have any other gameplay suggestions, lemme know.

Can you maybe add a list of what items the loot box can contain and with what percentage it can drop? Would be really nice to know how lucky/unlucky you got.
Looking forward to the release, really hyped for the instances.
Greetings

Can you maybe add a list of what items the loot box can contain and with what percentage it can drop? Would be really nice to know how lucky/unlucky you got.
Looking forward to the release, really hyped for the instances.
Greetings

5% for a random rare ranging from knight axe to like golden armor, 0.5% for unobtainable item (that are pretty much deco items) and otherwise tapestries/deco/1-50 platinum coin.

to much kids causing drama nowdays, ot servers should honestly ban emotional kids that are to obsessed with their so called skills ingame

/the best pvper on tibia

Will you be doing a points promotion like you did temporarily for the last server by chance? Not sure when i'll be able to get on but don't want to miss my opportunity if that is the case!

Will you be doing a points promotion like you did temporarily for the last server by chance? Not sure when i'll be able to get on but don't want to miss my opportunity if that is the case!

Yeah, we'll be doing a 24 hour countdown on OTservlist & Twitch, on last few hours will be some giveaways as usual :- )

to much kids causing drama nowdays, ot servers should honestly ban emotional kids that are to obsessed with their so called skills ingame

/the best pvper on tibia
Yeah, it's much better to keep calling each other monkeys depending on the country they live, we, the tibia players are the most respectfull people in the world, some people spend 70% of their weekly time on a game to be known as a...good player? a legend? the super great high lvl? a member of a the dominating guild? So nice so gud, when they ask you , all you gotta do is say you don't care to show yourself cool. So cool so nice...
I play this game to have fun(i dont have fun abusing stealing hacking or botting), this game its not different for me than cs:go or other shooter's game.

@R.yan
These are just a few things that I'd enjoy seeing. If not that's fine. I'll be playing either way but just wanted to know what your thoughts were.

1. Change gold by using a stack?
2. Auto-stack gold when draged to backpack.
3. Banker?

@R.yan
These are just a few things that I'd enjoy seeing. If not that's fine. I'll be playing either way but just wanted to know what your thoughts were.

1. Change gold by using a stack?
2. Auto-stack gold when draged to backpack.
3. Banker?

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Banker? You mean bank system, then no.

need premium account for access to giants/bogrund ??

Back