• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Nastarius RPG - Oldera - New HIGHRATE world - Online

You lied to all of us this is not highrate... xD

No hr frag system, lowrate regen..... also right click speedhack

Server is great, if you make a bit of changes this have a potential to be a close-perfect war server.

Its look like server its too hard for players again :p.
Anyway its not oldera its just called "oldera"

Im level 40 and 1 frag to rs
Dont deny my the rates dont find the server. isnt it true?
Real oldera was so much war-focused

well this is not Oldera its Nastarius change name dont trash oldera's memory

I call it a "serious highrate" haha

Last edited:
im 73 lvl and i make all lvls on tomb on shared with my friend what we looted? vampire shield 2 skull staffs enjoy !!!!!

Make suggestions, nothing is set in stone. @inter, I have changed lootrate from 3x to 3.5x as a start, effective from next ss, please give me some more feedback on loot after the change.

Frags and regen can be changed as well, but lets wait a day or so to make changes to that. I'm not here to make money of redskull remover/djinns etc. so everything is up for change. Anymore feedback is welcome, thanks for your suggestions and no need to get salty guys, like I said we can change everything to your guy's liking :- )

Nah man, dont make more changes now, you've started the server already,
it is what it is. Skillrates are good, regen is good, just relax.
You launched a good highrate, im surprised. now sit back and enjoy watchin shine doin his daily routine of whoppin up some crybaby PLs

Make suggestions, nothing is set in stone. @inter, I have changed lootrate from 3x to 3.5x as a start, effective from next ss, please give me some more feedback on loot after the change.

Frags and regen can be changed as well, but lets wait a day or so to make changes to that. I'm not here to make money of redskull remover/djinns etc. so everything is up for change. Anymore feedback is welcome, thanks for your suggestions and no need to get salty guys, like I said we can change everything to your guy's liking :- )
Good attitude thats a nice GM listening players.
About loot dont change it... on first days its np that you dont profit
I guess you should change the regen rate its so slow and a few more frags... i guess people who play here love war

So what time it will change the frag stystem?? when SS?

Good attitude thats a nice GM listening players.
About loot dont change it... on first days its np that you dont profit
I guess you should change the regen rate its so slow and a few more frags... i guess people who play here love war

So what time it will change the frag stystem?? when SS?

I have already 1 frag to ban, its ok but this week frag system its already too much.

ryan fk this loot look at frags, 8 in week for red skull? lol dont kidding, remove frags for a weeks and stay with only for a days like 6 rs 12 ban.
good option if u add yellow skull frag system.

ryan fk this loot look at frags, 8 in week for red skull? lol dont kidding, remove frags for a weeks and stay with only for a days like 6 rs 12 ban.
good option if u add yellow skull frag system.

8 in week? It's 14 right now, can you explain? Please talk normal man give constructive feedback to make better serv

8 in week? It's 14 right now, can you explain? Please talk normal man give constructive feedback to make better serv
DBUjowO.jpg

omg ryan 14 or 8 or 6 week fk this try to understand u make week frag system on "high rate" bro

Last edited:
and make faster banshee quest i never gonna loot boh on this ot i think

Back