• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera Highrate Realmap Round 3 < 9-12-2012! (Sunday 15:00 CET) >

R.yan

classicus.org
Reaction score
Due lack of players Oldera is resetting and starting fresh on Sunday 9 December 15:00 CET.
Oldera will have a new gamemaster to get the server rid of botters, exori dmg will be increased slightly, paladin bolt damage will be increased.

Hope to see you Sunday for Oldera.net Round 3. Account creating will be possible Saturday 17:00 CET.

Oldera is quite different from other Open Tibia Servers, as Oldera is a 7.72 OT. Just a small selection of what we offer:
● Oldskool Tibia feeling
● No item hotkeys
● Global tibia map (state of 7.72 era)
● Perfect Balancing
● Contains every quest from the good old times
● Promotion is only 10k
● Hosted on a proper DDoS protected dedicated server

Currently the server is owned by GM Nazor. High experience rate, high skill rates and high loot rates. Perfect ingredients for great wars!

So what are you waiting for? Join and never leave again!

www.oldera.net
oldera.net

Rates:
Code:
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="40" multiplier="150"></stage>
<stage minlevel="41" maxlevel="75" multiplier="50"></stage>
<stage minlevel="76" maxlevel="100" multiplier="25"></stage>
<stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="120" multiplier="15"></stage>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="140" multiplier="10"></stage>
<stage minlevel="141" maxlevel="999" multiplier="5"></stage>

Not going to lie I hate Ryan but I have to give it to him he is hilarious lol and we fall for it every time. After so much time we cannot carry on blaming him we can only blame ourselves.

No it won't, as much as i hate to say it oldera is probably the most stable server until ryan dissapears again.

In lack of other servers i'll probably play as well.

"Due lack of players Oldera is resetting" lol idiot same thing will happen in a week, try improving the server instead

fuck off ryan. were tired of you thats why it lack players. people who keep giving him chances, by playing his ot. Are just supporting his ddos atks. just stop playing there.

Same shitstorm all over again. All spammers, please only post your copied hate shit once in this thread. Thank you :)

I will play but everytime it resets less people will play, but he still seems to go profit from his servers so playing won't do any harm, if you donate though you are supporting him.

I only play for pvp nowadays and oldera is fine for wars and pvp so i'll play until something betters come along.

Oldera could be fun but with all the botters it sux. Botters like Mumbaee, Sded, gandzia and many more sons of whores.

Its better to play on fail ot that runs that on ot that fails and crushes or geting ddosed each 10 minutes

Hhha, you shouldnt say any shits about bots, cuz as everyone knows every noob is botting on oldera without any consequences and Im sure it will not change.

Not that many botters tbh, the ones i know of is like everyone from sded, mumbaee,xelenta,alfonzoo team.

@Up then don't? Why does everyone have to contribute with these pointless comments "i wont start this shit again" thank you for your words of wisdom.

Back