• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] [8.7] Ascalon | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay

Every time I think of Ascalon, I think of way back when, when the secret part of the map was discovered, and people found that arena, and that weapon that was gonna allow for dual wielding lol, good times.

I hope no kinds of botting will be accept and should be taken very harshly. Idc if it's training bot or cave botting both are unacceptable. Also if possible you should try and think of a system that will give players who are actually playing a more advantage than those who bot so more people will be encourage to play manually.

I hope no kinds of botting will be accept and should be taken very harshly. Idc if it's training bot or cave botting both are unacceptable. Also if possible you should try and think of a system that will give players who are actually playing a more advantage than those who bot so more people will be encourage to play manually.
+1 agreed

Old Screen ;D
3581dmh.jpg
again PG on this server hehe

Fare I hope you will punish botters by deleting their characters, not just 2 hour ban :D

This time we are expecting way more players than we had in first season, so I assume we will be able to act with botters more strict.

Would be very cool if you could make the oldschool outfits ingame to like on Chasm!

Ascalon is going to be playable only by using our custom client, so old-school outfits will be surely ingame.

This should be CEST not CET.
Also, why does the countdown say 2 days and 4 hours?

But if it is 18CET or CEST it would be 0-1 hours.

Back