• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] [8.7] Ascalon | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay

Come On!!! I need the server to come online hehehe Im so EXCITED!!!!!

Hello Dear

Name:Sherif
Email:[email protected]
Experience:playing Rl Tibia From 7 Years And Have A Much Experiance In OTS Was Host A Server 2 Years Ago And Got Retired And Just Got Back Again Week Ago

Massege : First Hello I Hope To Join Ur Server And Help You Im Also Not Bad Scripter And Player Support Belive Me I Can Work All The Day Just 2 Hours Relax And You Will Make Me Working As U Like Just I Need Some Edits That You Will Teach Me In A Short Time Also I Will Help You In Anything ِAlso You Can Depend On Me In All Ur Work And Trust Me Im Not Scammer I Promise You With My God That I Will Work Serious With You And Never Get Bad Things From Me Also You Can Test Me For A Little Time You Won't Lose And Thing If Tested Anyway Thanks For Respecting And Sorry If Troubled You !! (Mome)<Here!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Dear

Experience:playing Rl Tibia From 7 Years And Have A Much Experiance In OTS Was Host A Server 2 Years Ago And Got Retired And Just Got Back Again Week Ago

Massege : First Hello I Hope To Join Ur Server And Help You Im Also Not Bad Scripter And Player Support Belive Me I Can Work All The Day Just 2 Hours Relax And You Will Make Me Working As U Like Just I Need Some Edits That You Will Teach Me In A Short Time Also I Will Help You In Anything ِAlso You Can Depend On Me In All Ur Work And Trust Me Im Not Scammer I Promise You With My God That I Will Work Serious With You And Never Get Bad Things From Me Also You Can Test Me For A Little Time You Won't Lose And Thing If Tested Anyway Thanks For Respecting And Sorry If Troubled You !! (Mome)<Here!!

Hello Dear

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Dear

dafuq did i just read

Hello Dear

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Dear

Why Do You Talk With A Capital Every Word?

I'm attila or known as Blazed druid from Chaos ot :3

Attila isnt the same as Atilla then? Cause I know the char Atilla from previous OT's and he would notice my name :p I also remember his avatar on here, so I think im talkin about someone else

Back