• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] [8.7] Ascalon | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay

Nobody told you to read what doesn't concern you either. Gtfo self :)

Coming from me. Who has been developing my own project for almost 3 years now, other projects like necronia etc. I know this is a great project. Fare hasn't just downloaded a server and run someone elses datapack. He has put in so much time and effort into this. Which is why he has the following he has.

~BumP~​

Here comes some Screenshots from dungeon hunt with @Poldek

Hope You Enjoy! :D

1.JPG2.JPG
3.JPG4.JPG
And the loot room :D
5.JPG

Ps, the coldown on the treewalls isnt bot, its system that @Fare added to the game!

Best Regards
Seth

Patch 1.05

Overall changes:
  • White skulled monsters now has 20% chance to drop ability stone.
  • Temple Gambler was rewritten with new, more advanced generation of dices. Current gaming stats being resetted(I will update webpage highscores anytime soon). All players who was in TOP Worst gamblers, received some kind of refund.
  • Increased ability stones drop rates in dungeons, now you can enter dungeons 2 times per day.
  • New talkaction, !loot - changes type of loot message.
  • New monster: Disgusting[L.400] and spawn for them(used lavas one), near golden dragons. You may find a beggining of new quest there, however main part of quest is blocked, as this patch wasn't supposed to be today. Sorry.
  • War pvp protection is disabled. (I know, I said that new system will be released, but unfortunately not with current patch. Until that, it will be disabled).
  • Fixed immunity crafting recipe for necklaces.
  • Silence and Fear now also decreases its duration if being stacked(If you being affected by fear or silence, while you was already under this condition during last 3 seconds, duration of upcoming condition will be significantly lowered).
  • Fixed displaying of true damage.
  • Players movement speed level increasing was lowered, however speed from mounts is increased and different on every mount(mounts being reworked into 'outfits' style, until I'm done, it gonna stay like this.)
  • Armor and resistance can't be negative anymore.
  • Changed critical hit displaying to new one, which displays the multiplier. It might be annoying and surely need some kind of better realization, however thats what we got for now.
  • Fixed spawntime on lots monsters, was pretty much different all around the map.

Vocations changes:
  • Serenity, Rampage, Steady Aim, Mastery, Advanced Concentration and Enchanting cooldowns increased to 110 seconds from 90.
  • Knights weapons damage increased by around 10% from weapon's base damage.
  • Knights surge spell, stun duration changed to 2 seconds from 1. Also, now it restores soul cost if used on monsters.
  • Defensive Stance(knights) - lowered attack penalty to 30 from 50.
  • Berserkers now got a passive ability, every time they hit, there is 6.66% chance for them to get into Rage. Rage provides +40 to bonus attack modificator, however lowering defense bonus by 40 and last for 6 seconds.. Rage can be stacked(if ability triggers, while he is already in rage mode, bonuses are doubled, aswell as time getting increased to 5 more seconds).
  • Rage(berserkers), renamed to Rampage - also now grants 20 attack bonus, aswell as health loss lowered to 5% per turn from 10%.
  • Serenity(crusaders) - defense bonus increased to 60 from 50, attack speed penalty lowered to 20% instead of 50%.
  • Crusaders: they got a passive 20% chance to get revived on death. Any party with crusaders, also affected by that passive, however chance is divided by 2. This ability stacks up to 2 times, means if there are 2 crusaders in party, whole party has 20% to get revived after the death.
  • Concentration(mages) - caster no more losing speed while spell is active.
  • Ice Form(mages) spell now casted only on self.
  • Mana Steal(wizards) spell now steals more mana, aswell as silence length increased to 1.5 seconds.
  • Advanced Concentration(wizards) spell is now working for full 45 seconds(was bugged, so worked for 40), also its no more affecting movement speed, aswell as now it adds 60 attack bonus and decrease defense bonus for 80.
  • Wizards now got a passive 5% chance to deal 150% damage with any offensive spell. If spell has chance to crit aswell, both chances are working.
  • Priest's Enchanting is no more stacks.
  • Priests has 50% lower cooldown on guardian angel passives.
  • New spell: Revive, level 200, vocation: Priests, costumes 40% of mana, effect: Revives dead party members, cooldown: 30 minutes.
  • Frenzy(archers) - instead of losing movement speed, caster is losing 40 defense bonuse value.
  • Mastery(sharpshooters) spell attack speed increasing lowered to 15% from 20%.
  • Steady Aim(assassins) and Mastery(sharpshooters) spells are no more affecting players movement speed, they give pure bonuses without penalties.
  • Sharpshooters unlocks a new passive ability: Adrenaline rush. With every hit, there is 10% to gain 25% for adrenaline rush, once player gathers 100%, his next 15 hits will have 30% faster attack speed. (This ability stacks with Mastery spell).
  • Mark of Silence(sharpshooters) now silences for 3 seconds instead of 2, aswell as cooldown increased to 30 seconds from 20.
  • Assassins critical hit multiplier increased to 230% from 180%. (Means weapon crits by assassins deal 230% damage, while rest vocations has 180%)
  • Assassins now have a passive 10% chance to go into semi-invisible state for 6 seconds, which adds 50% dodge and repelling chances. This ability can be triggered once per 40 seconds.
  • Mark of Death(assassins) spell now lowers targets armor by 200 and lasts for 25 seconds.

I think preists passive is pretty shitty.. "Priests has 50% lower cooldown on guardian angel passives" even if i had an item with a guardian angel passive i would still think it sucks..
Should be a passive bonus to healing and maybe other bonuses to party members (would encourage team hunting rather than solo play)
passive healing bonus such as the atk/def/heal bonus you get from quests and whatever
passive lifesteal (manasteal) with your wand even if your wand doesnt have lifesteal or it would boost your wands lifesteal..
passive spellvamp (new feature? idk) would return some mana on spell damage (not wand damage)
maybe change crusaders passive and give it to preists (20%+ chance for free guardian angel)... give crusaders something else (kinda shitty passive also though imo)
passive magic shield gain (would have to be pretty big though because otherwise it'd be a shitty passive)
those are just a few quick thoughts i could prob think of some more later... or you could think of a new one or keep it i guess

Hotfix 1.051

• Massive re-work for level 1-200 monsters, noticed that they are scaled way too hard for such a low leveled players.
  • Berserkers Rage now debuffs 20 defense instead of 40 for each rage stack.
  • Revised armor/resistance staling for low levels(1-200). Now, there is some kind of bonus armor/resist on low levels, because basic items stats are too unnoticeable.
  • Some more improvements to gambler AI
  • Armor/Resist formula in CTF even was changed a little bit, to provide more damage on high armored targets.
  • Added more events to daily schedule.
  • Fixed dungeons bug, when your daily amount of dungeons wasn't reset.
  • Fixed survival event.
  • Minor fixes for previous patch.

@Mc Lovin, there will be more vocation based abilities soon I hope. Just need to collect some feedback, etc.

Fare one thing that would be massively appreciated. Extra floor or tp in temple to an area with about 4 more gambling rooms. Since some people hog them all day. And from what me and epic saw last night - use macros/bots.

Fare one thing that would be massively appreciated. Extra floor or tp in temple to an area with about 4 more gambling rooms. Since some people hog them all day. And from what me and epic saw last night - use macros/bots.

hands down on this one. I dont like botters but forcing tham to manually gamble 10000 cc is just mature. I dont think its "unfair " if they macro on this one.

hands down on this one. I dont like botters but forcing tham to manually gamble 10000 cc is just mature. I dont think its "unfair " if they macro on this one.

no one is forcing them to gamble.. do it manual or don't do it at all

Fare confirmed that if 500 players are logged on this by next week, we all get a donation outfit + unique mount

i played this tibia once it was the best but then they shut it down and now i cant play it because of some stupid problem

Patch 1.055 and dancing contest!

Dancing contest!

You will read down about new minigame, dance room. The goal is to avoid tiles with music for longest period of time. I'm announcing a contest, the one who is going to be in the TOP1 dancer, until Friday 21th June, will receive Ascalon House #36 which is located in the main temple. All players from TOP5 dancers will receive rewards also! Even if you're not interested in that house, you might still try yourself, as that house can be profitable sold.

Changes:
  • New gambler room and time limit on gambling!
  • New minigame: dancing! [I'll think about suitable rewards for top dancers].
  • NPC Dawid in temple now offers his knowledge about monsters(He is able to tell you their loot and chances).
  • Increased loot rate on bosses(rate for addon items wasn't changed).
  • Recipes obtainable on ice golems(400 mana or 250 health) changed to g7(you can decraft them to get back recipe as G7).
  • Now shields can be looted with rarity(actually it never supposed to happen, but as ability stones were usable on shields, much players got shields with rarity already, so monster loot was adjusted also).
  • Hopefully fully disabled war pvp protection now.
  • Experience for dworcs was lowered for a small amount.

the server start to be really annoying / not fair playing with the gambling glitching or tricks.... ppl bot/ spend all day on there going out and fast inside even with the time limit ,

and the thing is u could do a limit of going in like 3/4 times a day instand time limit to each player... , also ppl gain so much money while others cant... , and drops of bosses

didnt raise as i checked all bosses expect werewolf , i killed more than dozens of Willing Queen , Lizard high Guard , Hellhound and without any sucess if getting addon item ,

not only that but the only loot i gained was from willing queen and it was 2x tame item and grade 3 gems....which is suxs becuse u waste so much potions on them...that its

not worth going again... and the price of normal items g6/g7 is getting rare to gain and not cover the losses of the potions so basiclly or u end up with no money and cant

further play or u ask for money from players and try to give back but again its risky cus u cant promise or make sure ull get a drop.

Hey guys, i got a problem i cant connect to the server but otservlist.org says its online. I cannot connect to webpage too. HELP

the server start to be really annoying / not fair playing with the gambling glitching or tricks.... ppl bot/ spend all day on there going out and fast inside even with the time limit ,

and the thing is u could do a limit of going in like 3/4 times a day instand time limit to each player... , also ppl gain so much money while others cant... , and drops of bosses

didnt raise as i checked all bosses expect werewolf , i killed more than dozens of Willing Queen , Lizard high Guard , Hellhound and without any sucess if getting addon item ,

not only that but the only loot i gained was from willing queen and it was 2x tame item and grade 3 gems....which is suxs becuse u waste so much potions on them...that its

not worth going again... and the price of normal items g6/g7 is getting rare to gain and not cover the losses of the potions so basiclly or u end up with no money and cant

further play or u ask for money from players and try to give back but again its risky cus u cant promise or make sure ull get a drop.

Rating whole server just by single minigame, such as gambling is pretty much strange. Anyway this is getting fixed, so its just few days question. People never gain money from gambler, dont you think it would be pure shame for rpg server to release a gambler which would allow players to win more than they lose? Drop rate of bosses was changed, post a feedback about that its still low and it will be considered. And somehow I see players having profit on late monsters? Maybe you're just trying to hunt 360 lvl monsters on level 200? Anyway, facts you post are pretty much easy to fix, no idea why would you rate whole server as 'annoying', just for some negative moments.

not rate the server as annoying , its amazing server and the work put into it is alooot , i personally really enjoy the server but i give my feedback , ive killed every day more than 20 of Wiling Queen , Lizard Highguard and past 2 days hellhound as well without any luck to get addon items dropped which is strange becuse Poldek the highest player alredy have the whole outfit....so how low the rate is... its really annoying to wait the cd of the bosses and still get NOTING - not even a single addon drop - and besides the addon items , normal items are hard to gain as well....so thats my feedback about it please consider it and consider please the idea to put a limit goin to gamber room for a player each day.
thanks for reading

Back