• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] [8.7] Ascalon | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay

Lol blazed what are u talking about? it isent that easy to lvl that fast, you probally bot to lvl and the xp rate is so low lol

this is the biggest fuckface statement I ever heard. Bot forlevel? there is dosen of tutors and gms onlien checking for faggots botting. Tbh I got autoheal and autoloot on, deal with it. I dont bot to level(cavebot) and never got in trouble because of it, I keep it clear and never made a secret out of it.

If you paly manual you can level SO much faster by going for stronger monsters or do taks. but yea np if some rude polak cant understand what manual playing is :3

Going to try this server now :p

Archer or mage?

Go mage, they're good.. aswell as I've got mage stuff laying in my depot ;P and good to see u on Ascalon, what name r u gnna use?

On a side note, figured I'd post these screenies made earlier ;D Was fun, managed to get my ice golem task from 20 kills up to 150 haha <so smart> Took mayb 5 mins to gather up

2i72u52.png

2qltmh0.png

the exp is to high in my opinion lol Idk why you guys complain about the exp :D

with quests I got 100 in 1 day, 200 2 days later without power leveling :3

Good server, keep it up fare. :)

Ps: one more note to the equipment -->

To get full g5 eq is easy asfuck. they drop fast as shit. but g4 with stats / g3 on legendary is better than g5 without, so the hunting is reaaallly giving rewards instead of some other servers where you drop best items in under 10 mins of grind.. I love this concept. keep it up babaaa
But you aint 200...

- - - Updated - - -

RaEnc7.png

lLzwkt.png

full event :>

same , fare there is a problem with site , also there is a problem with the Stun ability(function) it costs for 0.09 ? 0.06? wtf ....

and i have 26% stunning so why is it 0.08 , 0.10 , it dosent count as a stun .... its just written like a stun but it does noting to the mob 0.09 stun .. really ?

so please if u can fix it.. my weapon well be worth of someting....

same , fare there is a problem with site , also there is a problem with the Stun ability(function) it costs for 0.09 ? 0.06? wtf ....

and i have 26% stunning so why is it 0.08 , 0.10 , it dosent count as a stun .... its just written like a stun but it does noting to the mob 0.09 stun .. really ?

so please if u can fix it.. my weapon well be worth of someting....

26% stunning means that there is 26% to stun your target on hit. 0.06 0.10, its probably stun duration. Usually stun duration is 1 second(1.00), however if there are more stuns coming in next 3 seconds, their duration being lowered. So in case there are 4-5 stuns coming same time, last one may have such a short duration, as 0.08 seconds. This was made, to avoid overstunning for long period of time.

P.S.Sorry, we had a big storm here, internet and electricy cables were torn. Just had electricy fixed yesterday and internet just now. Aswell as my computer seems damaged, had to use friend's.

Edit. about voc chance, ask me ingame.

Last edited:
i see , well i jewely my weapon .. 26% stun and 1 sec than 0.30 than 0.08 seems not worth it at all... :)

also question is there a chance to change voc like from sharpshooter to assasin ?

House decorating contest is finished, and here are the results!

Contest results:

1. 1st place - Ghostx with 20 votes. He received nightmare doll()) and 120 premium points.
  2. 2nd place - Anonymous with 16 votes. Reward: 100 premium points.
  3. 3rd place - Viceroy with 7 votes. Reward: 80 premium points.
  4. 4th place - Nightwalker and Karma having fouth place with 5 votes. Both receives 65 premium points.
  5. 5th place goes to Cashout and Zjarany Rapem with 4 votes. Both receives 45 premium points.

Total scoreboard:

• Ghostx 20
  • Anonymous - 16
  • Viceroy - 7
  • Nightwalker - 5
  • Karma - 5
  • Cashout - 4
  • Zjarany Rapem - 4
  • Hotaru - 3
  • Seth - 3
  • Chinkrolls - 1
  • Lava Titan - 1

Here are winners screenshots:

1. Ghostx
ghostx.gif

2. Anonymous
anonymous.jpg

3.Viceroy
viceroy.jpg

4. Nightwalker and Karma
nightwalker.png

karma.jpg

5. Cashout and Zjarany Rapem
cashout.png

ZjaranyRapem.png

Congratulations to all winners!

fare can u answer my question above ur post of contest?

and fare if it possiable to higher the addon boss item call Hellhound Slobbers becuse ive killed and counted above 50-60 hellhounds and it didnt drop... mostly it dosent drop anything...the rate cant be so low...

Last edited:
fare can u answer my question above ur post of contest?

and fare if it possiable to higher the addon boss item call Hellhound Slobbers becuse ive killed and counted above 50-60 hellhounds and it didnt drop... mostly it dosent drop anything...the rate cant be so low...

Ask me ingame about voc change; I'll consider increasing of their loot,added to tasklist.

To put this simply... I very rarely play servers. Lately i hardly ever play at all. But this server had a great feel last era so i tried it again. It isn't a full rpg no! But the simplicity of it is perfect. It's like the perfect balance.. Has an rpg aspect which is unique but it doesn't overstep the boundary of being different to tibia itself. It's hard to explain, and i normally go for x3 exp servers max if i play but this is definately the exception in the 5% of decent servers.

Even if you are dubious about trying it out, just log in, get a feel for it, the players will help you if you are stuck and just give it a chance. Seriously, it is an ideal stable server that you can rely on and enjoy! Great community, great server.

To put this simply... I very rarely play servers. Lately i hardly ever play at all. But this server had a great feel last era so i tried it again. It isn't a full rpg no! But the simplicity of it is perfect. It's like the perfect balance.. Has an rpg aspect which is unique but it doesn't overstep the boundary of being different to tibia itself. It's hard to explain, and i normally go for x3 exp servers max if i play but this is definately the exception in the 5% of decent servers.

Even if you are dubious about trying it out, just log in, get a feel for it, the players will help you if you are stuck and just give it a chance. Seriously, it is an ideal stable server that you can rely on and enjoy! Great community, great server.

So true, this server has one of the best communities i have ever seen on an ot!
it has also a quite unique feeling with crafting and costum vocations/items/monsters. the only thing that lacks imo from making this even more awesome is some extremely hard world bosses/world quests/raids (maybe really hard raids only on southern part of town), but the new dungeon system is a step in the right direction...

If u want to try it and need some help to start out with, look me up ingame and if i'm online and got time i will definetly help u. (ingame: Hehemidu)

House decorating contest is finished, and here are the results!

Contest results:

1. 1st place - Ghostx with 20 votes. He received nightmare doll()) and 120 premium points.
  2. 2nd place - Anonymous with 16 votes. Reward: 100 premium points.
  3. 3rd place - Viceroy with 7 votes. Reward: 80 premium points.
  4. 4th place - Nightwalker and Karma having fouth place with 5 votes. Both receives 65 premium points.
  5. 5th place goes to Cashout and Zjarany Rapem with 4 votes. Both receives 45 premium points.

Total scoreboard:

• Ghostx 20
  • Anonymous - 16
  • Viceroy - 7
  • Nightwalker - 5
  • Karma - 5
  • Cashout - 4
  • Zjarany Rapem - 4
  • Hotaru - 3
  • Seth - 3
  • Chinkrolls - 1
  • Lava Titan - 1

Here are winners screenshots:

karma.jpg
[/CENTER]

Congratulations to all winners!

Honestly, I liked Karma's house the best out of these decorated houses, I dont know but most of these houses seem to be decorated wayyy too simple. I hope there'll be an second house contest in the future with some more competitive houses/deco's (Me included) ;/

ps; this is no nepotism

pps; REPRESENT POINTLESS NAME! ;DD

Back