• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWITZERLAND] Chaos OT 10.1

Apparently this account was made specifically so I could load the images on Xagul's OTChaos 8.54 7 years ago.
What images? I do everything in walls of text huehue!

What images? I do everything in walls of text huehue!
Yeah as it turns out there were no images and I just thought I couldn't see them because I didn't have an account.
I'm 110% sure that this OT is way better than anything Xagul could ever make though so keep up the good work.

Just Appreciate The Work That Was Put Into Creating And Redoing It Into A 10.1. Thank You.

Last edited:
Just Appreciate The Work That Was Put Into Creating And Redoing This Whole Server. Thank You.
I do appreciate the work you put into making a custom server instead of just throwing up another real map. I would just like you to take our friends real name off of the advertisement.
There is nothing wrong with remaking an old server that everyone loved, but to sit there and impersonate someone to the extent of putting their full name onto your advertisement is absolutely out of line.
If you want to call yourself Admin Chaos... fine. If you want to pretend you are Jason... fine. But take his last name off of it please.

Just Appreciate The Work That Was Put Into Creating And Redoing This Whole Server. Thank You.
Okay now that I know you are indeed not Jason. The Balancing is terrible, most items don't work as they should, formulas are wrong for items/spells, doesn't seem like that much work was truly put into redoing otchaos. #PieceOfShit

Okay now that I know you are indeed not Jason. The Balancing is terrible, most items don't work as they should, formulas are wrong for items/spells, doesn't seem like that much work was truly put into redoing otchaos. #PieceOfShit
Most items work as they should, spells/items have the right formulas.

I converted OT Chaos to 8.6 some years ago because a few friends wanted to play, it took a weekend to finish.

The time it took you to find Jasons last name so you could impersonate him probably took longer than copying the server.
PUT IT BACK UP PLS BABY

Man, it is always cool to see people remake work I did in the past but the real life name trolling is over the top. Just last week I had to point out another chaos ot clone using jasons name and admin chaos. You can copy chaos all damn day I dont care really but why the name trolling? rofl! this shits unreal bahahahha

So many people try to mimic this server but nothing will capture the original.

GM Ferrous here :)

Back