• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 -- Big Community - War System - Exp Share - Task System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiotic posts removed..

So you are saying this is faked?... o.ô

Like the guy said.. and he is Britney Spears!

2vngw0m.jpg

Every screenshoots are fake and Ryan isn't ddoser. Good luck continue playing there and believe his words.

It's true he traded the items with me. Screw this ot, waiting for an highrate server.

Yep, the ot is not playable except for pking which is really fun. A reset has not been more necessary than it is now. Do it on friday Ryan

Yep, the ot is not playable except for pking which is really fun. A reset has not been more necessary than it is now. Do it on friday Ryan

I'm standing like 10 hours+ per day to make runes, would be suck to have a reset. Just a rollback would be better I guess. :s

lol my guild mates got so much cash when we died with rs we dropped around 5kk XD

Everyone knows that there is shitloads of duplicated items, but its not a main problem. Frag system is fucked up there is 800ppls online everyday and no war because we cant call it a war. This ot is for rpg, am I wrong?? Tell me then why noone from old players and guilds are no playing?

You should do a reset when your anti bot client it's ready, non sense that ppl play when antibot is ready and x100 noobchars has been making tons of runes for many days with everbot and some others duped many amount of cash

do this fucking reset! there wont be anymore choice when mastercores starts

Any moneywhore hoster willing to open a highrate server soon? shit getin' bored

As in some rare cases you could die (for real) in PvP arena, this has been fixed and it's 100% safe to use PvP arena again.

As in some rare cases you could die (for real) in PvP arena, this has been fixed and it's 100% safe to use PvP arena again.
what about the debug killing spree at ankrahmun?

what about the debug killing spree at ankrahmun?

We are looking into the issue, currently me and ev have limited time though. I have to finish up some papers for school. So server updates will be stalled a little bit because of this, probably a week or so.

-

We have finalized Staina:
- Manashop NPC added "Grand Vizier"
- Furniture NPC added "Joode"
- Legendary quest finalized and available.
- Revamped demon spawn and revamped Dark Cathedral -2.

Also banshee quest did not work in rare cases, this bug has been fixed and banshee quest will work 100% of the time now.

All these changes will be available after the next server save.

Currently 433 players are online. Highest ever was 1001 on 17.05.2014, 01:07.

Congrats last week you had 700 more at this time you are beating your records ;)

cool server even though some people gone after the attacks ddos,

and by the way I have to sell 35cc price is negotiable as someone Khenty this write priv transaction by PayPall ACCIDENTALLY Allegro: p

This server lost a lot of players recently!
Many duped items trough crashes and the team aka GM's arn't nice at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.