• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - NEW CONTENT 15/11 - 'Titan' Update

Classicus is a nice alternative for people not wanting to play too low of a rate, such as Medivia. I like to be able to play just a bit every now and then, and still be able to achieve reasonable levels.

As for the administration, technical and reputation problems I hear what you say. The most recent problem was the knights' bug. However, after that, it has been a very pleasant time on Classicus. Good GM and staff response to issues and reports and also good general mood on the server.

There are some of us trying to reincarnate the server and it's going pretty good now. Quests are being done, PKers are being taken down by the community etc. Some new players are starting. It's a bit slow but gradual. Come try it out!

Classicus is a nice alternative for people not wanting to play too low of a rate, such as Medivia. I like to be able to play just a bit every now and then, and still be able to achieve reasonable levels.

As for the administration, technical and reputation problems I hear what you say. The most recent problem was the knights' bug. However, after that, it has been a very pleasant time on Classicus. Good GM and staff response to issues and reports and also good general mood on the server.

There are some of us trying to reincarnate the server and it's going pretty good now. Quests are being done, PKers are being taken down by the community etc. Some new players are starting. It's a bit slow but gradual. Come try it out!

Said by a "new" forum member...

Actually, after v1, that was stable until his first mess up, he had several problems. I can link you 10 threads with these problems. From staff inactivity, corrupt GMS and rogue GMs to technical issues, lies, player accusations and unsolved bugs. But once again just correcting the guy... havent played classicus since v2 or v3 1 or 2 years ago but it seems his servers die after 1 month, why is that if v1 was stable? ;)

Actually, after v1, that was stable until his first mess up, he had several problems. I can link you 10 threads with these problems. From staff inactivity, corrupt GMS and rogue GMs to technical issues, lies, player accusations and unsolved bugs. But once again just correcting the guy... havent played classicus since v2 or v3 1 or 2 years ago but it seems his servers die after 1 month, why is that if v1 was stable? ;)

What does it matter if it's a "new" forum member when he is stating facts, facts that you know nothing about but he does.

Fact 1 - Classicus is a nice alternative for people not wanting to play too low of a rate, such as Medivia.
True, it is a nice alternative for players who don't want to play for example low-rate Medivia or p2w Darkots.

Fact 2 - The most recent problem was the knights' bug. However, after that, it has been a very pleasant time on Classicus.
True, there hasn't been any other major problem since the bug concerning the knights and we've had a very pleasant time since then.

Fact 3 - Good GM and staff response to issues and reports and also good general mood on the server.
True, Nerd is online every day and other staff members are active, anyone who has a problem in-game gets helped with it pretty much right away.

Fact 4 - There are some of us trying to reincarnate the server and it's going pretty good now.
True, there's around 50 people who actively play and try to get others who start to stick around.

Fact 5 - Quests are being done
True, we did PoI yesterday and we plan on doing some more quests later tonight depending on what people want to do.

Fact 6 - PKers are being taken down by the community etc.
True, anyone who random pks gets hunted right away.

Fact 7 - Some new players are starting.
True, two weeks ago the average online count at evenings was around 20-30 players, right now it's at around 70-80 players.

Fact 8 - It's a bit slow but gradual.
True, yes, it is slow and gradual.

Thanks for posting MiaFH! Tell us some more about something you know nothing about, nuclear physics this time perhaps?

What does it matter if it's a "new" forum member when he is stating facts, facts that you know nothing about but he does.

Fact 1 - Classicus is a nice alternative for people not wanting to play too low of a rate, such as Medivia.
True, it is a nice alternative for players who don't want to play for example low-rate Medivia or p2w Darkots.

Fact 2 - The most recent problem was the knights' bug. However, after that, it has been a very pleasant time on Classicus.
True, there hasn't been any other major problem since the bug concerning the knights and we've had a very pleasant time since then.

Fact 3 - Good GM and staff response to issues and reports and also good general mood on the server.
True, Nerd is online every day and other staff members are active, anyone who has a problem in-game gets helped with it pretty much right away.

Fact 4 - There are some of us trying to reincarnate the server and it's going pretty good now.
True, there's around 50 people who actively play and try to get others who start to stick around.

Fact 5 - Quests are being done
True, we did PoI yesterday and we plan on doing some more quests later tonight depending on what people want to do.

Fact 6 - PKers are being taken down by the community etc.
True, anyone who random pks gets hunted right away.

Fact 7 - Some new players are starting.
True, two weeks ago the average online count at evenings was around 20-30 players, right now it's at around 70-80 players.

Fact 8 - It's a bit slow but gradual.
True, yes, it is slow and gradual.

Thanks for posting MiaFH! Tell us some more about something you know nothing about, nuclear physics this time perhaps?

New forum members who actively reply to the same thread are usually the owners of the server or people backing a point out.

I dont know how things are working now, I gave my opinion based on the first 3 versions of classicus and the time after, while i was here. But i dint had to check old threads to verify my perception and knowledge of the server, with checking this thread one page back i encounter this:

There was bot till the beggining and you left the server completely on his own. I don't see it resurrecting like Tibianic (back then) did.

and 2 more pages back, 4 more people with the same statements. So...

Ohh and i forgot this one too, was an issue on my time too, people not getting their active time after a reset:

People gave up because he runs it for a few weeks then resets and doesn't even give people there points back. When its his fault for doing the reset and causes some of the bugs just to do a reset. And don't say this bullshit "You donate to a server and agree blah blah blah" you cause bugs just to reset and make people donate again, which should be illegal on this forum.

Last edited:
New forum members who actively reply to the same thread are usually the owners of the server or people backing a point out.

I dont know how things are working now, I gave my opinion based on the first 3 versions of classicus and the time after, while i was here. But i dint had to check old threads to verify my perception and knowledge of the server, with checking this thread one page back i encounter this:

and 2 more pages back, 4 more people with the same statements. So...

Ohh and i forgot this one too, was an issue on my time too, people not getting their active time after a reset:

He's updating the server quite regularly, so saying that he willingly messes up his own server seems like bullshit to me.

He's updating the server quite regularly, so saying that he willingly messes up his own server seems like bullshit to me.
WRONG
This guys a scumbag and I have no idea why people still spend time playing his servers.
He keeps a server up for a month and copies some files from other servers and you think hes a changed man. That's cute. I have some air to sell you.

Last edited:
I won't play on Ryans servers after finding out thats hes a scumbag who DDos' other servers.

Enough reason for me to NEVER play on his server again.

WRONG
This guys a scumbag and I have no idea why people still spend time playing his servers.
He keeps a server up for a month and copies some files from other servers and you think hes a changed man. That's cute. I have some air to sell you.

Exactly what part of my statement is wrong? Every part of it has been proven to be true the past few weeks. i never said he was a changed man, never said he created all the content himself. I merely stated that he has been putting some effort into Classicus this time around, which you can't deny.

If he really was out to make cash he would've shut down Classicus and hosted Oldera on the dedicated server, however he hasn't done that even though quite some people would be willing to play and donate.

Hi guys,

Today we bring you a huge patch. This patch includes new outfits, 3 new monsters, over 30 new sprites (including new walls, lava, equipment and more!)and a new spell for the Paladin vocation.

Let's start of with the new Paladin spell, we have introduced the spell "Double Shot" to you guys. For 60 mana you can do a double shot with any distance weapon (including spears, snowballs etc.). Check the picture below to see how the spell works:
a6948a4256.gif

This patch includes 4 new outfits/addons for you to get, a addon for the Paladin outfit and a complete new outfit called the "Demonhunter Outfit". Will you be the first to walk around with the Demonhunter Outfit?

To give the higher levels new areas to explore, we have added a new lava realm located in the Edron Hero Cave, including 3 new monsters and a complete new quest (needs 6x level 140's to be able to start). We will continue creating content for the higher levels so the fun doesn't stop for them.

As an extra, you can now find new Dragon Lord "Hatchlings" around all dragon spawns!
hatchling.png

Enjoy the new content guys and get ready for some more big updates this week!

titanupdate1.jpg

titanupdate2.jpg

titanupdate3.jpg

titanupdate4.jpg

titanupdate5.jpg

titanupdate6.jpg

titanupdate7.jpg

titanupdate8.jpg

Please link me to the threads, I would like to read them. :) Well, now he actually promised that he's not gonna reset for another 6-12 months, so we'll see what happens. And updates are coming regularly. I understand there has been problems in the past, I also played older versions, but I think it's worth giving it another shot. There are some people coming back actually (this can be seen as they're not in the guild Guardians as 99% of the people playing, another problem). Would be nice with even more players :)