• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We asked you before through polls what kind of compensation you would prefer because of the problems we had on 29 July, the majority voted to have a day of increased loot/experience.

On Sunday 3 August, starting at 10:00 AM CET, you will yield 50% more experience and have 50% more lootluck. This is increased with 10% for VIP users.

increasedexpday.jpg

Same than tibia.com did it and fucked it too, only retard ppl want it

Yeee lets all Gogo pg 200 and then fight last min shit war in a month or two before server closes

Lol ppl on here so fcking boring just wanna pg on this reset ot.

Someone do me a favor and pm me here when there is a decent war going on kthx

Ps this is directed at players, has nothin to do with this compensation day (even though this day is terrible idea that will put the nail in the coffin for this serv)

HAIL CLASSICUS
105ta.jpg vbest server i have ever played iloveryan <3

Last edited:
Best server i have ever played im love Ryan :*
classicus.JPG

Last edited:
Yeee lets all Gogo pg 200 and then fight last min shit war in a month or two before server closes

Lol ppl on here so fcking boring just wanna pg on this reset ot.

Someone do me a favor and pm me here when there is a decent war going on kthx

Ps this is directed at players, has nothin to do with this compensation day (even though this day is terrible idea that will put the nail in the coffin for this serv)
like you are a challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.