• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuak, the amount of haters on this thread... "this sucks, that sucks, those people sucks, the server sucks and my life sucks". I dont see the problem.. If you don't like the server, why the HELL would you spend hours insulting it, the people on it and the owners of it?! Close the client, this website, pack your donkey bag and MOVE THE FUCK ON!!! No life sons of bitches :)

welcome to otland :- P

i see demolka got his lvls back so gm helped him after he got hacked, to bad he ignored other players cases for example Voyant who also has been hacked. pizza rayan

I make small trailer 1 action to my last movie.
This ots have very small frags , please make more frags to pk and add pvp enforced.

Ma_nigga.jpg

If someone from rage quit see this remind Wille to invite trap wizard to guild for warmode plx n ty

Looks like a lot of fun, I see 700 people online I'm like WOWWW fuck yea... then i walk around and see hardly anybody ... while 3 people have a conversation in game chat... and six people per minute in trade .... confused

Looks like a lot of fun, I see 700 people online I'm like WOWWW fuck yea... then i walk around and see hardly anybody ... while 3 people have a conversation in game chat... and six people per minute in trade .... confused
Yo Robbie

Lots of the numbers are mc but tons of ppl do play. Towns are always filled and spawns always packed when I'm online

I'd say 20-30% is multi client. We have a large polish/Brazilian player base who do not use game-chat. Hopefully you'll have some fun again =)

I think Ryan deserves a Cookie actually! After all it's Friday, isn't?

I hate pizza, or any fast food for that matter.. it's not healthy :(

Ryan can give for me and some people can't login ots.
My friend Zappatatajacz lose recompense 4 lvls today dead by kicks on ots , later him can't login ots all time and lose very items , can you give back him lvls and loot?
I want for recompense , please you add pvp enforced for killing players and more frags for killing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.