• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET -- SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any server that delete botters will always have a higher amount of players at launch and 1-2 weeks after that because those who do cheat with rune maker, giant MC farms and the like will try to do so but when they realize they're all getting deleted for it including their main chars, they'll become scared and stop cheating. Then there will be less rune makers, less cavebotters online 24/7 and what's left are the real players.

This small decrease of players is a good thing. It means we're very successful in eliminated the cheaters.

The problem with deleting this much cheaters is that many people actually think the real player base is decreasing and thus some players leave because of it. But we're willing to accept that risk because you know, fuck botters.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

People that say that punio bot on this server... ha ha ha sometimes you have to accept that players are just better in tibia

haha just embarassing to defend him, prolly the most well known botter in this community, already showed he's botting on classicus as well. Usually he starts botting after he died once and gets mad. Revenge puniostyle

everyone worse than me is noob everyone better than me is bot XD
uRlM5Wo.jpg

sai is fagot vegetarian actually, hes missing out on so much -.-

Oh no you didn't!
FsR8zyt.jpg

the sad thing about this is what in reality you're the one missing out without even knowing it :(

9/10 people became vegetarians as adult, thus have experience from both sides of the table, yet these are the same people that enjoy the food they eat now more than then ever have in the past when they too ate carcasses. How come, the only ones complaining about vegetarian foods are the ones that have the least knowledge about it? I see a pattern here, I hope some of you do as well ;- ]

Anyway! Food pics!

Veggie
luwqUfE.jpg

Veggie
XubyFZe.jpg

Veggie
1C9iT2e.jpg

Reality of meat before it is processed into what you eat
80TLH9u.jpg

Last edited:
uRlM5Wo.jpg

Oh no, you just awoke the debate-beast! :
the sad thing about this is what in reality you're the one missing out without even knowing it :(

9/10 people became vegetarians as adult, thus have experience from both sides of the table, yet these are the same people that enjoy the food they eat now more than then ever have in the past when they too ate carcasses. How come, the only ones complaining about vegetarian foods are the ones that have the least knowledge about it? I see a pattern here, I hope some of you do as well ;- ]

Anyway! Food pics!

Veggie
luwqUfE.jpg

Veggie
XubyFZe.jpg

Veggie
1C9iT2e.jpg

Reality of meat before it is processed into what you eat
80TLH9u.jpg

STILL MY "FOOD" SHITS ON YOURS!

ENJOY YOUR SALAD!
2196184040_db641497f0_b.jpg

hahahah. seriously?? You cant even fix that otclient so shut up please. People who you banned were lvls 15-40 using taskers.
This ot is nothing just a shit with retarded staff.

Just deleted these people using otclient, every day people getting deleted, but still their hustelin:

Mistrzu
Liam Mcgeary
Aragornknight
Melargaviciomaldito
Lilith
Math Pala
Darth Vader
Yucatras
Reversal
Envy
Baba Da Maisa
Twirt
Stermosobicho
Scryed
Summoner
Runei
Fhitz
Adriana-asking

STILL MY "FOOD" SHITS ON YOURS!

ENJOY YOUR SALAD!
2196184040_db641497f0_b.jpg
Was grilling a 10oz steak while reading this post and decided that it wasn't right...... It needs some A1 sauce ;). Was delicious

Selling 80 MS with blue djin, green djin, rashid, dice and 1kk in game cash.

Pm me. Comes with a recovery key.

Status
Not open for further replies.