• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET -- SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a highrate. Look at tibianus, died after 1 week. The majority of the players dosent have time to play 5-6 h per day to get level 100 before the server dies. The rates you suggest at the moment is a joke. Will take ages to even hit 80.

Agree!

From 121 To 150 - x2
From 151+ - x1.5

this is a joke, i think first time i wont play this server wont miss much battles anyway

Nerd. I wrote to you on e-mail about Classicus. (2 months ago). I ask you about wipe - you said "no way". Classicus will be all the time without reset and I can play safety. And what Now? another Start? I was play there !

You are fcking idi*t - nothing more to said

change frag system and delete this retarded poi exp place from where ppl are leaving on lvls 150s and server is dieing cuz of it

Nerd. I wrote to you on e-mail about Classicus. (2 months ago). I ask you about wipe - you said "no way". Classicus will be all the time without reset and I can play safety. And what Now? another Start? I was play there !

You are fcking idi*t - nothing more to said

At that current time there was no cause or need for reset. It's obvious that midrated OTS reset.

I really wonder when people are going to stop play on ryans servers, he just resets it every 2 months and then hes going on holiday for 2 months with your money.
Also this sai is only advertising his server probably because he and all their friends get a full donate account every time a new server opens like oldera/classicus

I really wonder when people are going to stop play on ryans servers, he just resets it every 2 months and then hes going on holiday for 2 months with your money.
Also this sai is only advertising his server probably because he and all their friends get a full donate account every time a new server opens like oldera/classicus

I wonder where all the new members with 1 post come from? Tibianus? :S

Most certainly NOT recommended. Insane amount of corruption, always ends the same way.

Classicus isn't bad, I really liked GM Tish. But I want a true 1x server.
So go on medivia nooblet.

@nerd you said you wont reset Classicus. Piece of sh!t.

Anyway - another start
Another 6-8 weeks
Another reset
All the time....

Why?
GMs fcked up or someone hacked or system going down

since he is not gonna change anything my team dont play this edition

I would to play classicus because its good stabile server , but frag system make it really unplayable server for kids no thanks :)
I was play 1-2 edition and that was annoying just time waste :). Enjoy when you want to HUNT TUGETHA WITH FRIEEENDS ON dl poi all time , and go fight vs brazil team 1 time in the month gg , bye not recommended

Open oldera.

So go on medivia nooblet.

@nerd you said you wont reset Classicus. Piece of sh!t.

Anyway - another start
Another 6-8 weeks
Another reset
All the time....

Why?
GMs fcked up or someone hacked or system going down
I had something else in mind, don't like their weird client or all the new items and monsters.

I had something else in mind, don't like their weird client or all the new items and monsters.

Pretty sure you'll get used to Tibianic's new client, also I think the custom stuff on there is well integrated. Anyways, hopefully you'll give Classicus a try.

I would to play classicus because its good stabile server , but frag system make it really unplayable server for kids no thanks :)
I was play 1-2 edition and that was annoying just time waste :). Enjoy when you want to HUNT TUGETHA WITH FRIEEENDS ON dl poi all time , and go fight vs brazil team 1 time in the month gg , bye not recommended

Open oldera.

since he is not gonna change anything my team dont play this edition

Sorry to hear, hopefully you'll reconsider at some point. Might be able to put the exp rate slightly higher, not too much though, you are free to suggest.

This server is good IF one day ryan chooses to hire real GMS, that are active, serious and respectfull against his customers / players, Not your Cousins / brothers or whatever. and IF one day he acutally put some time in the server, the whole time , not the first 72 hours of launch. And for once NOT to be corrupted and sell Tasks, Levels, Skills, and stop /addattack on items, Then MAYBE, MAYBE, We have a server compared to tibianic.

And please, please stop denying your corruption. Its like denying you are fat.. I mean. U can convince some of us, But not all, and espacially not urself.

@Classicus
Was recommended the first versions, Now NOT RECOMMENDED.

Last edited:
deeelicious delicious brothers red skull system = good ots

**A new advertise site, like otservlist.org Created by @HalfAway **

Add you server at *******.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.