• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET -- SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're working on the problem. There is a reason why we haven't provided you with much information about it yet. Stay patient please. thank you.

the only reason why you haven't given any information is cause the staff on classicus is a fucking joke, always has been and always will be :) , and the kicks are probably caused by ryan himself ;pPPPpPPp

the only reason why you haven't given any information is cause the staff on classicus is a fucking joke, always has been and always will be :) , and the kicks are probably caused by ryan himself ;pPPPpPPp

Maybe he cause them to make people quit playing and then say "yup, fixed problem but server dead, lets reset!" so he can get another donation-wave ^^

When the next Classicus @R.yan ? People laugh about your servers but somehow u manage to gather 1000 ppl each edition :v

The worst server ever played, deleted the accounts like 20 times.
so much money wasted on that shit server.
Go to medivia it has been online for 4~5 years without even 1 reset.

Yes but such server (midrate) isn't gonna last for ever, I thought it's clear to anybody starting playing there. I just enjoyed last edition (ppl online/wars/pvp/other entertainments), it actually lasted for the full 3 months till ppl quit the server (and that was due to the new 7.4 servers being started partly).
This is why I'm asking @R.yan for his opinion on when we can expect next reset xD

Status
Not open for further replies.