• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - SERVER ONLINE - EXTRA CONTENT ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well then i dont see a point in removing rings, they are not that much more efficient than manas, 1600 mana per life ring so u need 11 life rings for a bp sds (excluding mana regen) not game breaking

make 2x runes in shop but doubled price imo
bp sds 13k
bp uhs 7k etc
also add to shop "buy bp xxx"

it increases mana regen by 1-2 ticks, not a vast amount of mana, because mana/hp regen will be really high, mana will go really fast, you can't say it's 1600 mana per life ring. Runes will be 1x, selfmade 2x, this is how oldera used to be, if oldera will be started.

it increases mana regen by 1-2 ticks, not a vast amount of mana, because mana/hp regen will be really high, mana will go really fast, you can't say it's 1600 mana per life ring. Runes will be 1x, selfmade 2x, this is how oldera used to be, if oldera will be started.
well whatever xd its supposed to be a fun server for few weeks anyway, wont matter if something is a little op.

if you decide to start it, next saturday? i think u will get players no matter what because all the servers are dead or low pop.

Would people be interested in seeing oldera back? Wouldn't be with same files (as I don't own files), but maybe classicus files but then 7.72 and same rates/features as the old Oldera? People could have some fun for few weeks on a super (real) highrate before the summer ends.

Lemme know, doesn't mean development on Classicus will stop. If enough interest I'll start an discussion topic.

Will there be darashia minos ? :D :D :D

Why this conversation in classicus topic? xd
Is classicus going to be suspended over this or wut?

Oldera was good only because the community about wars.. it was fun! That's a fact.. but there were a lot of bugs... so from that point it's maybe a good thing you don't have the files (by the fact they were shitty).
Start over with it.. and it may be good again :D
btw, if you do... expand poi dls or add more areas to hunt.. in the last Oldera poi was the only nice place to get real exp, but it was crowded or you was alone for 5 minutes before you notice you've been trapped down there by a knight and that an entire guild is coming for you :)

somehow the bugs/and errors made oldera for what it was. so i don't agree with you totally;p but for sure i would to see such server back. Only expand some hunt areas don't create new ones please

Status
Not open for further replies.