• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha its funny people dont see the real reason behind this project

milking-fracking.jpeg
holy shit this looks really fishy
One of my friends, bought a 100+ lvl ms that was inactive for cash on previous classicus version, later he bought fully completed tasks by contacting gm.
How can you even be surprised? No knowledge about who Ryan actually is and what he is doing with the money?
Some good reads for people who play here about your "great" hoster:
http://sammynsc.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/who-is-destroying-the-old-school-community/
http://sammynsc.wordpress.com/2012/09/01/hello-world/

You think 90% of the server even knows how a proxy works? Implying this kind of stuff make you guys all very desperate. It's a game and so much bs and hatred. Either play the game or don't spend all day commenting on it. Some people tend to forget it's a game and people are having fun. Nobody is going to read your long text bs. Nobody is right or wrong on the internet.

I dont know if the 90% of people know how to proxy or not but i know for a fact, 8 persons (friends) that are playing Classicus have more than 2 makers. One of them use a proxy, some use other laptops by their side and some of them just use 3 clients as permitted by you. So... your statistic are greatly influenced by the use of several computers or you are lying about your numbers. You do have an history of lying... Just saying.

About the top levels, if Anderson focused on the tasks for 18 hours straight he might be able to accomplish that level but how he obtained the resources? VIP selling? No way! Making runes for that task requires a huge amount of resources and if he did found the money or if he made the runes, the logistic to gather the resources can easily take 2-4 hours.

How Seargent Skawa got to lvl 71 in 16 hours? He dont even have any good task done and he is a sorc. Where the hell he got the resources too? And i have not considered is a new server and caves and hunting areas must be full of people.

Yeah guys, GMs are aiding some of these players for sure or/and they are the ones playing. Based on the other thread, bugs will happen, rollbacks too and more lies will be known.

Why would we aid previous botters and toxic guys? Keep searching guys.. we do not aid anyone and pging is allowed by the rules.

a3228302ef.jpg

I just did the math and it is mathematicly impossible for him to only be lvl 72 and have done those tasks. I took stages and his few deaths into account while calculating.

This server is so fking corrupt..

EDIT: Mahico Silverarrow also have those tasks finished at lvl 70...
Lol, you're a joke.
(it's called team hunting)
20:01 New record: 602 players are logged in.

I find this hilarious how there is only 3 or 4 people hating here out of all the server.. nobody cares what you guys are hating on ryan for. when will you guys get it into your tick little heads if you have a problem with something.. DONT INVOLVE YOURSELF IN IT.. only problem i see with this server is that its not online ;] and i hope its back on soon, because i dont care if there was accounts sold in the past or whatever i still enjoy playing it and im sure this goes for many other players. so please if you have a problem feel free to GTFO and leave :)

I find this hilarious how there is only 3 or 4 people hating here out of all the server.. nobody cares what you guys are hating on ryan for. when will you guys get it into your tick little heads if you have a problem with something.. DONT INVOLVE YOURSELF IN IT.. only problem i see with this server is that its not online ;] and i hope its back on soon, because i dont care if there was accounts sold in the past or whatever i still enjoy playing it and im sure this goes for many other players. so please if you have a problem feel free to GTFO and leave :)

It's online at the moment :p

Please ryan, Dont stand infront of dp push a 25 cc stack (couldnt be picked up) and go in ppls house loooking for items, looks very unproffesional

fuck this im back to originaltibia.com i knew this was another false promise about stability again.

SHIT SERVER NOOB GMS

If you knew why did you join?
If you didn't know why didn't you read forum posts about this server in multiple threads before committing?
BELIEBERS GONNA BELIEVE

lool gm people throwing around 100cc and shit say goodbye to the ot xd

u couldn't pick that shit up

gm is obviously unprofessional server isn't bad tho

@ guy up

said server would be down for 15 mins should be back anytime now

if any high lvl mage retire from this server can feel free to msg me, i'll be glad to take passwords.

Get the server up or give us some news, same old ryan pissing me off :(

Status
Not open for further replies.