• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan du ar en hora? fix tombs it looks like mobs are leaving tomb cuz there are empty rooms after few hours of hunting.

About your customized frag system.. After a way too long wait before reset you finally changed it back which the majority wanted from the very start but you refused. Now you change it back to the PvP system none wants? On top of that you don't announce it anywhere so half my team gets red skulled, whats going on?!

Hi Apofex, the frag system is high for the start of the server to let the server stabilize first. Later this week we'll hopefully have a poll system ready so we can adjust everything properly in game wise.

Ryan du ar en hora? fix tombs it looks like mobs are leaving tomb cuz there are empty rooms after few hours of hunting.

Hey Mex, could you post a list of tombs that seem bugged? I'll check into it straight away.

Why so much hate trevorius...i give u a 50 ek for free u can love it as much as u loved ur 170+ek be4 reset...what happened? Are u mad of losing ur char? Everyone started in the same position...non sense hearing whatever u say since u were hunting to 180 even when server was almost dead..please if u wanna play play...or stfu...

Don't waste your time, this guy is delusional and obsessed.

Last edited:
Nothing i said is delusional . I am not the first calling you scammer neither i am the first complaining about the corruption of your server . Instead of loose your time deleting any negative feedback on your forum, includind the recent ones about the 10 hours downtime of yesterday/today , why dont you explain to your players why your server cannot deal with little ddos attacks and has so many rollbacks and crashes[/QUOTE]

Nothing i said is delusional . I am not the first calling you scammer neither i am the first complaining about the corruption of your server . Instead of loose your time deleting any negative feedback on your forum, includind the recent ones about the 10 hours downtime of yesterday/today , why dont you explain to your players why your server cannot deal with little ddos attacks and has so many rollbacks and crashes
[/QUOTE]

Server was offline for 2.5 hours, you are delusional. Look the latest news ticker btw =)

Last edited:

Server was offline for 2.5 hours, you are delusional. Look the latest news ticker btw =)[/QUOTE]

2.5 h was the time you spent fixing the issue that caused the downtime, read the previous posts of your players here and some of them are saying your server was offline all night .

Why did you server died last time ? why can´t your server deal with ddos attacks even when it has 1/3 of the ammount of players of some other ot servers like shadowcores ?

Why we have so many people calling you scammer ? Are all of them lying ? Wanna check the dozens of threads about you?

Ryan you can say whatever you want but this is otland not classicus forum and here i can give real feedback to all new players that are giving your server a chance . I am not obcessed or delusional like you say, i am , and we both know, right about you and classicus , but even tho i will not be able to convince or reach all of them i would like to be part of the team that will make you fall again . Feel free to reply my feedback because this is not your forum where you can delete any negative feedback and ban the player who made it

Server was offline for 2.5 hours, you are delusional. Look the latest news ticker btw =)

[/QUOTE]

You are obsessed, it's a 2d game.

I can explain again to you we fixed all crash bugs, that we have a completely new save system to prevent any rollback etc. but you are stupid and to obsessed that you think everything is a conspiracy and everything is a lie. I feel sad for you. It's a game, people are enjoying it and you are clearly not so you should refrain from posting utter bs that will only make yourself look stupid.

ryan aka konraad scammed a lot of people and ddosed a lot ot ot servers...he destroyed ot community and all this noobs talking shit about trevor and supporting him deserve to be scammed

i am not the one posting someone elses real pictures like ryan did with me , neither i earn my money scamming people like he does . Instead of spend your time making harmless and stupid projections about me you should keep in mind that this is not classicus forum where all negative feedback is deleted, is otland , and if you considerer all ppl who says ryan is scammer and corrupt has someone sexually frustrated than ot land old community is not a tibia related community but rather a support group for people on sex since all old memebrs are aware that ryan is scammer

The thing is that you should let him do his thing I played classicus and I liked it. You should really just stop ddosing... At least not if you want to keep the otland community alive. I don't like scammers, but ddosers are worse. Maybe you think that you are cool by doing this idk why ppl are doing this at all. Well you just piss me off.

Have a nice day

The thing is that you should let him do his thing I played classicus and I liked it. You should really just stop ddosing... At least not if you want to keep the otland community alive. I don't like scammers, but ddosers are worse. Maybe you think that you are cool by doing this idk why ppl are doing this at all. Well you just piss me off.

Have a nice day

Well, he is ddoser . He ddosed original tibia, tibianic, and many others . I am not the only one ddosing and nobody will stop because he deserves to be punished . Have a nice day you too

Bad Ryan bad ! :( he don't check classicus forum ;((((((

Start the thread with "Wanna buy donation but doesn't work" and you get an instant reply.

Nice , its possible to remove right click ? Its lame.

SOMEONE Knows Demolka ?? :D Here is Warloria War style show where the real legends born ;)

Last edited:
why not lvl on tibianic mex!? it is summer the perfect time to exp in tombs!
You got kicked out of your own trade team for being always negative togheter with your gay brother sem and you dare to talk?
All you do is play on the money of your sugardaddy dominiek, how does it feel to get kicked out of your own trade team by some 10.0 tibia players?
Whatsup Last Man aka Negative Man?

@assassinho

Status
Not open for further replies.