• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
why u ignore me?? u have time to insult fribben who is 200 times better hostar then u but not time to fix exura sio skript, u are fucking with community.

u asslicking us now cuz u are on ur knees and wanna us to forgive u then u will do the same and fuck us. i can say 1 thing fuck u lier

You should also add a list of all the available tasks.

Combine all of the melee attacks (ie swording, clubbing, axe) under highscores as a tab called Melee to check and see the top scores

Can you ADD on site Last kills ?

We don't like skull hunting as it happened before a lot. Still open to changes though, we'll bring this up soon once the server is up.

You should also add a list of all the available tasks.

Combine all of the melee attacks (ie swording, clubbing, axe) under highscores as a tab called Melee to check and see the top scores

I'll transfer the task list someone made on the old forum to the new forum tonight/tomorrow. Good idea on the melee attack highscore, will check it out.

Thank you for your feedback guys =)

Everybody noticed that rates are too high already, and there is no way Ryan is gonna change his mind, unfortunally Ryan cant see that IF the rate is too high and he LOWERS it after the server is launched there will be 1000 of haters talk about it and leave the server

In te other hand if he lower the hate now and launch the server with it, he would be abble to fix it after few days and would make the comunity happier because you made a BETTER change.

Make it a little lower and give us the chance to fell how it is to play with rates like a little less drop 3x or 2x maybe

Regards

Rates are okay... its not like you can get 180 in 2 weeks. plus if there are enough teams its going to be hard to level since there arent many respawns. imo this server even if its made by ryan it depends mostly on the players. The players are what give life to a server. If you play Classicus it will live and be fun. if you dont it will die once more. Im gonna play it. I got friends that are going to play it. Just give it a try jeez.

Rates are okay... its not like you can get 180 in 2 weeks. plus if there are enough teams its going to be hard to level since there arent many respawns. imo this server even if its made by ryan it depends mostly on the players. The players are what give life to a server. If you play Classicus it will live and be fun. if you dont it will die once more. Im gonna play it. I got friends that are going to play it. Just give it a try jeez.

Luckily loads of people are planning on to play.

Everybody noticed that rates are too high already, and there is no way Ryan is gonna change his mind, unfortunally Ryan cant see that IF the rate is too high and he LOWERS it after the server is launched there will be 1000 of haters talk about it and leave the server

In te other hand if he lower the hate now and launch the server with it, he would be abble to fix it after few days and would make the comunity happier because you made a BETTER change.

Make it a little lower and give us the chance to fell how it is to play with rates like a little less drop 3x or 2x maybe

Regards

This is still discussed. Personally we think the rates are fine. We always claimed to be a midrate and some people with limited time still want to have loads of fun which we can offer in a relative short time frame. We'll over think this today and tell you what we decided.

This is still discussed. Personally we think the rates are fine. We always claimed to be a midrate and some people with limited time still want to have loads of fun which we can offer in a relative short time frame. We'll over think this today and tell you what we decided.

Yeah, you're right ! alot of ppl gonna play it i'm pretty sure... u have been doing a nice job announcing that , I just saw the advert~ countdown on otservlist.org and it looks great. Good job!

Please don't let the players questions without attention and I'm pretty sure u gonna get 700+ players on once again.

And sure happy players make donations , as I did and I hope I will do once again

Regards,

-Poderoso Castiga

I suggest you make it a little bit more challenging exp wise, between tasks/party exp/high lootrate-skills-ml theres no reason why not make it somewhat challenging and add a little lower rates.. not asking for extremely slow rates but just a little lower if you get my drift

1. Remove custom items, Staina, custom quests. Let us feel 7.4 tibia gameplay.
2. Lower a little bit exp rate after lvl 120.
3. Set pvp arena available temprorary for example one hour in Sunday once a week.
4. Lower loot rate. High rate would kill econmy of the server soon.

Staina is disabled, as well as arena.

Well i played classicus from day one to last seconds and i will tell you what is the truth about this server . If you believe or not thats you problem and i strongly believe you hsould not take in consideration my advices just try and check by yourself . Ryan is corrupt, he reseted the server after receive a lot of money .

He now says the bugs are fixed because all the rollbacks was provoked by him to make players loose the scrolls they bought so they would buy more again .

He is very well known as a scammer, he used to ddos tibianic and also original tibia using his players computers to attack because he used to install botnets on his edited clinets with " anti bot" client .

Ryan will help his friends with infinite mana runes and teleport runes ( ask anyone who played classicus and you will see i am not lying we all saw this hapenning not once but many times and they not even tried to hide it , and now he comes here lol, to pretend nothing hapenned ) .

He will delete any negative feedback on forum , facebook and he would do it here if he could . He alsohad some very immature gm´s and cm´s, travelling the map with demon outfits and summoning orshabaal almost everyday on a server where the top was lvl 195 .

The database is buged and because he knows that the server is made only to scam people he never hosted the server in a good host team like hosteam.pl ( shadowcores host ) . He hosts it in switzerland and uses a american VPN service to hide his personal information from everybody ( unlike talaturen, mark and hana wich are truitstworty people ) .

Prepare to loose many hours of work, some of them because he decided to make a rollback, and some of them because his database is bugged . He claims the server is now bug free but i played there and we had crashed and lags every 3 days, even when he was not active ( time we all enjoied a lot because he was very corrupt ) .

If you wanna play a 7,4 ot free of bugs, hosted in a decent host ( not made only to scam people ), and with a non corrupt staff try original tibia or tibianic . If you like high-rates ots, original tibia is the best option for you . You can also try mastercores , they are not bad at all and some function are more advanced than classicus especially the runes system .

Classicus sucks because it was made to scam people . The GM nerd , or ryan, will reset the server after 3 months like he did, scamming lots of people - don´t be the enxt one my friend .

;)

After merely 24 hours Ryan already managed to wipe the entire database without a backup. Is no one going to react to this? Do you think he will magically learn once the server goes live? Seems pretty obvious whats going to happen here…

Well i played classicus from day one to last seconds and i will tell you what is the truth about this server . If you believe or not thats you problem and i strongly believe you hsould not take in consideration my advices just try and check by yourself . Ryan is corrupt, he reseted the server after receive a lot of money .

He now says the bugs are fixed because all the rollbacks was provoked by him to make players loose the scrolls they bought so they would buy more again .

He is very well known as a scammer, he used to ddos tibianic and also original tibia using his players computers to attack because he used to install botnets on his edited clinets with " anti bot" client .

Ryan will help his friends with infinite mana runes and teleport runes ( ask anyone who played classicus and you will see i am not lying we all saw this hapenning not once but many times and they not even tried to hide it , and now he comes here lol, to pretend nothing hapenned ) .

He will delete any negative feedback on forum , facebook and he would do it here if he could . He alsohad some very immature gm´s and cm´s, travelling the map with demon outfits and summoning orshabaal almost everyday on a server where the top was lvl 195 .

The database is buged and because he knows that the server is made only to scam people he never hosted the server in a good host team like hosteam.pl ( shadowcores host ) . He hosts it in switzerland and uses a american VPN service to hide his personal information from everybody ( unlike talaturen, mark and hana wich are truitstworty people ) .

Prepare to loose many hours of work, some of them because he decided to make a rollback, and some of them because his database is bugged . He claims the server is now bug free but i played there and we had crashed and lags every 3 days, even when he was not active ( time we all enjoied a lot because he was very corrupt ) .

If you wanna play a 7,4 ot free of bugs, hosted in a decent host ( not made only to scam people ), and with a non corrupt staff try original tibia or tibianic . If you like high-rates ots, original tibia is the best option for you . You can also try mastercores , they are not bad at all and some function are more advanced than classicus especially the runes system .

Classicus sucks because it was made to scam people . The GM nerd , or ryan, will reset the server after 3 months like he did, scamming lots of people - don´t be the enxt one my friend .

;)
So why is that his server was running for over 2 months without any problems coming out? I did enjoy that time and i wanna do it again, so please, do not advertise another server.

Last edited:
After merely 24 hours Ryan already managed to wipe the entire database without a backup. Is no one going to react to this? Do you think he will magically learn once the server goes live? Seems pretty obvious whats going to happen here…
Nothing bad happened at previous classicus for the first 2 months so i think nothing's gona change. Btw its better to have database restarted before we start, mby it was something important and he did it the way without any damages done.

Last edited:

Players aren't even supposed to get lvl 180 on these servers.

@Damny is right, you are not supposed to be 180, or at least it should take a great amount of hours to do so.
The rates until level 100 are OK, but here's my point of view on how the rates should be like

101-120 level, 3x
121-150 level, 2x
151-... level, 1,5x.

I really enjoyed the last edition of the server, but there is one thing I want to know about. As @TrevorLuciferus mentioned, Ryan had a few immature CMs and GMs on the server - I totally agree. But I remember one stupid thing @R.yan allowed to happen... There was a 120level knight (can't recall his name) who had 9mlev after the about 30 days of the server. What is more, he had a great axe which he claimed not to have, which was a lie because we saw a screenshot taken by his enemies after they had looted Great Axe from this guy. He changed his story from getting it from POI, to receiving it from GM for helping with scripting POI quest etc... Can we hear the word about this situation? Because it was really, extremely stupid to give a knight 9mlev after 30 days (when after over 3 months of the server only about 5 knights had mlev 8), where you knew you had HIGHSCORE tab where we could choose to see only knights' magic levels and there it was: 1st position belonged to the cheater with 9mlev, and 2nd one was with 8mlev, and so on...
So yeah, I wanna hear the story, because I really do like the server but shit like the above-mentioned one really, really annoys me.

ThumThum

Status
Not open for further replies.