• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryan fix warmode. players shouldn't just be able to leave the guild during warmode. nor should the guild itself be able to disband

ye fix so noone can leave til the frag limit has been reached or so.

ryan fix warmode. players shouldn't just be able to leave the guild during warmode. nor should the guild itself be able to disband
or implement a payout feature, must pay xxx amount of money to enemy guild leader to leave ur guild xDxD

What about PVP-E in warmodes?
that would make more teams intressed in fighting in warmodes etc..

If anyone wants to buy gfbs/sds for real cash send me a pm on otland, got around 500 bp gfb and 300 bp sds.
We will talk about the price.

I have made a suggestion on classicus forum, but it feels like the forum is barely being watched nor being taken into consideration thats why i also made a post here,.

Smallish pvp e bonus for warmode would be nice

Also as of last night 5~ am cet most if not all of the rooms I circled in peni were still fucked

Told him the first day, he dont know how to fix it and it will probably not be fixed. ryan dont know what his doing or he don't care
Will be fixed.

Meh.

Make a suggestion on the classicus forum.
you told us the guild war would be fixed like 3 days after start, still havent been fixed. Where is your scripters? PLSSS

man fix this shit everyday it seems more to me that u are a scriptkiddie!!

man fix this shit everyday it seems more to me that u are a scriptkiddie!!
This is a download and run server, do you really think this guy is able to make scripts? He only download this server and launch it for fast money

heard SSAs cost 10k at djinn, is this true ? if so why in the fuck ?

Sorry guys, the war mode bug wasn't on top of our priority list, as you guys wanted it fixed so badly, it is now fixed. We are constantly working on the new client.

@R.yan why you never respond for me? you banned me for free im wanna trade me account for GP,S / vips etc on Classicus
Im dont wanna play on my mage got other paladin ..
Unban me.
Pringsheim

Bot farm like rest and its NP otherwise sucks to be you :)

What does this have to do with price of ssa? Lol

@ryan thanks for answer

Wondering Why acc trading would even be illegal though, server will e up few months who rly cares

Last edited:
What does this have to do with price of ssa? Lol

@ryan thanks for answer

Wondering Why acc trading would even be illegal though, server will e up few months who rly cares

Because in 90% of those trades end up in scamming, then come complain to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.