• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because in 90% of those trades end up in scamming, then come complain to me.
trust me he wasnt going to sell char neither scam anyone. he was only mad cuz he died twice but he is ready to play back anytime just unban him and let him enjoy. You can always watch him and ban him if he tries to sell it again.

trust me he wasnt going to sell char neither scam anyone. he was only mad cuz he died twice but he is ready to play back anytime just unban him and let him enjoy. You can always watch him and ban him if he tries to sell it again.

Rules are rules, trading anything on classicus for real money is strictly forbidden. If you want to trade you have to do it out of Classicus, especially not advertise with your own character on trade.

Because in 90% of those trades end up in scamming, then come complain to me.

well i guess so but that really shouldn't matter as you'd figure its common knowledge that you account trade / buy at your own risk... way i see it if characters can be freely traded that's more people playing your serv

well i guess so but that really shouldn't matter as you'd figure its common knowledge that you account trade / buy at your own risk... way i see it if characters can be freely traded that's more people playing your serv
i think that if someone is willing to buy a character they're going to play either way

Rules are rules, trading anything on classicus for real money is strictly forbidden. If you want to trade you have to do it out of Classicus, especially not advertise with your own character on trade.
@ryan im wanna sell my account for VIPS/GP,S/RUNES on classicus.
Im wanna make paladin.
Unban me plx.

Last edited:
#freepunio

afegkh.png

We are looking to host some fun events. We have no clue what kind of event you guys would like.

Please let us know what kind of event you would like to see.

Network seems down at the datacenter, no worries. They are working on it, we'll keep you updated. This is completely out of reach for us, you will be compensated.

Network seems down at the datacenter, no worries. They are working on it, we'll keep you updated. This is completely out of reach for us, you will be compensated.
Fucking lier why i can ping classicus??? U are skriptkid error server and u saying dedicated fault

All time u haved error must be someone else not ur "perfect" server LOL

What shitty gm

Fucking lier why i can ping classicus??? U are skriptkid error server and u saying dedicated fault

All time u haved error must be someone else not ur "perfect" server LOL

What shitty gm
Big suprise Ryan fucked up again

Status
Not open for further replies.