• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha spoofing players so bad

just stick to highrates next time

this ots is peac of shit:) ppl play there because they havent live. Good Luck
R.yan i give 3 months to your ots :)

this ots is peac of shit:) ppl play there because they havent live. Good Luck
R.yan i give 3 months to your ots :)

3 Months? Too much. Its a record. I give it 2 weeks untill you can start buying items from the GMs, and a month untill people retire.

I don't know what you guys talking about and I really don't care. All I know is I am having fun in this server and I am having nice battles in it.
bb

can u pls fix frag time??? its 15h a frag which is not what ur site says it should be....
Each unjustified frag takes 10 hours to expire. You can use /frags to check your current frags. You get redskull if you have 3 unjustified kills and 48 hours ban if you have 6 unjustified kills. You lose your redskull once all your frags expired.

can u pls fix frag time??? its 15h a frag which is not what ur site says it should be....
Each unjustified frag takes 10 hours to expire. You can use /frags to check your current frags. You get redskull if you have 3 unjustified kills and 48 hours ban if you have 6 unjustified kills. You lose your redskull once all your frags expired.

Poll about frag system will go live after the current poll =)

ZIG ZAG PIZZA ATTACK

22:18 you see Ryan (GM) He is slayer of all pizzas

Yes for real there are like 200 ppl online not 500

and decreasing. Yesterday it had an average of 510 players today it has an average of 490. Monday it had an average of 540 players...

omg yes server dying only 620 players yesterday. gm plz reset new fresh start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back