• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@paddiman after the hack happened, I've sent multiple broadcasts confirming what @Cornex said. Couldn't tell you any more information as we had to find out stuff before letting you know exactly what happened, for more info you can check the latest news at www.classicus.org.

Thanks for playing Classicus :- )

Hahahah "gm nick hacked" hahahahaha

You see classicus it was recognized by Kingsize Rizzla.

I told You, dont fuck with me retard.

Ryan something must happen to you server if you wanna compete against tibianus ^^

Ryan something must happen to you server if you wanna compete against tibianus ^^

ddos to tibanus inc :D

but honestly tibianus will probly have less players in a few days, it just started and the fresh server hype is real and when classicus was in that stage it had much more players than tibianus

probably, but still.. Ryan have been around for years and he is known for being corrupt etc but somehow there is still players on his ot, including me.. I don't get it!!! FML (*SMILEY*)

"Some people never learn"

haha ya i did same as you, played again and again. One time he gave someone lvls/items, my friend posted proof on the forum and he got deleted (130 EK). That was enough for me :)

haha ya i did same as you, played again and again. One time he gave someone lvls/items, my friend posted proof on the forum and he got deleted (130 EK). That was enough for me :)

I feel You, after cleaning my house they ban me and deleted my friend. Gm Nick did awesome job to destroy Ryans corrupted server.

Ryan will do it :) GO RYAN GO RYAN!! :)
of course let a real man like ryan do what you could not you ot went from 160 to 20 in a week you could no even fix the easy stuff not even the speed dash. tibianus.org had all these fixed at launch and everything else he fixed very fast

classicus is a good server but the hacked gm hurt him bad and the over delayed update more

of course let a real man like ryan do what you could not you ot went from 160 to 20 in a week you could no even fix the easy stuff not even the speed dash. tibianus.org had all these fixed at launch and everything else he fixed very fast

classicus is a good server but the hacked gm hurt him bad and the over delayed update more

No idea what your talking, its already fixed since weeks.. lol

No idea what your talking, its already fixed since weeks.. lol

your server doesnt have weeks first
i played 4 days since the launch and it wanst fixed it took you more than 4 days to fix? lol
learn from tibianus or ryan they know how to make a server classicus was my main server until for the second time in 3 versions he let a gm ge hacked and delayed the update 2 months more

i played 4 days since the launch and it wanst fixed it took you more than 4 days to fix? lol
learn from tibianus or ryan they know how to make a server classicus was my main server until for the second time in 3 versions he let a gm ge hacked and delayed the update 2 months more

Gm was never hacked.

learn from ryan? who are u kidding?
xD

I waiting on AlbaniaOT right now - we will see how much people will be playing or... Anticus ? TibiaWix?
We will see :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back